251-260

251 Chapter 250, slander?

  "Second Young Master asked the young lady to come over to deal with some matters. Since you are here, I don't need to look for you. Let's go quickly. The young lady is waiting in the office." Looking at Chu Xun, Zhang Zhen couldn't help feeling a little worried: "Chu Xun

  , Do you know what the young lady wants me to do?"

  "I don't know about the matter of the master. The lady only said that I would come to you, but she didn't say anything else." Chu Xun is also very careful, knowing that Zhang Zhen is here Probe, just say nothing.

  Zhang Zhen followed Chu Xun back to the laboratory.

  When the rest of the lab saw Zhang Zhen coming back, they turned their attention to Chu Xun.

  "I'll call the young lady." Chu Xun turned and left.

  Zhang Zhen looked at the others: "Do you know the purpose of Gu Mingyue's visit?"

  "I don't know." The others shook their heads, even if they knew, they wouldn't say anything more.

  "Ma'am, Zhang Zhen is back."

  "Oh? So soon?" Gu Mingyue, who was reading a book, was a little surprised when Chu Xun said that Zhang Zhen was back. She came back so fast.

  "I met him as soon as I arrived at the door. I drove the company's latest developed car, and I wanted to get a lot of benefits." Chu Xun said in a low voice.

  "Let's go and meet Zhang Zhen." Gu Mingyue got up and took Chu Xun to the laboratory.

  There is a small conference room next to the laboratory, which is used for their meetings and discussions.

  Sitting on the main seat, Gu Mingyue looked at all the people, and suddenly said, "You should be very curious about the purpose of my coming here." "I am

  very curious." After all, except for Chu Li, few people come to this place.

  They don't leave often, they are doing research in the laboratory.

  "I want to tell you a piece of news. The news of Liu Guang's second upgrade has been leaked." Gu Mingyue's words were undoubtedly a bomb to everyone in the conference room, and everyone was a little confused.

  How can this be? It is absolutely impossible for streamer upgrade news to be leaked.

  "It's impossible." One of them gritted his teeth and said.

  "Yes, we have been with the Second Young Master for many years. The Second Young Master has treated us well. We have no reason to be betrayed by the Second Young Master." ... When

  they

  were arguing and explaining, Gu Mingyue kept looking at Zhang Zhen. Sure enough, the guilty expression was too much. too obvious.

  Not only that, but cold sweat was still breaking out on his forehead.

  "Of course I know that you will not betray the second brother, but the news of Liu Guang's second upgrade has indeed been leaked. Now the Machine Empire, the Norse Empire, and a few people who regard the second brother as a thorn in the side already know it. Not only do they know, they have now dispatched The elite fighters are going to the interstellar battlefield, and they want to leave the second brother on the battlefield."

  "Who is it?" One of them said through gritted teeth.

  They are all a group of eccentric talents who have been excluded. It is because of Chu Li that he has a place to stay and a place to display his talents. Now someone betrayed the second young master. He cannot forgive this matter no matter what.