371-380

Chapter 371 Chapter 370, I'm looking for you

  Gu Mingyue looked at Chu Lixiang unexpectedly, blinked her eyes, her eyes were full of curiosity: "Second brother, are you looking for her?"

  Chu Li nodded with a smile: "Yes, not only her, There are also a few people behind her."

  "Why are you looking for them? Could it be that they did something?" Gu Mingyue asked thoughtfully, her eyes were bright, as if she was looking for trouble, Chu Li couldn't bear it Live some headaches.

  Where did this girl learn her character of fearing chaos in the world?

  "That happened a few years ago. If you really want to talk about it, it actually has something to do with Xiang Ning."

  Huh? Also related to Xiang Ning?   Then, Gu Mingyue became even more curious about this matter: "Second brother,

  tell me quickly, what happened."

It's all because of them. They are related to the Qin family and helped the Qin family to do some things. Afterwards, we searched for a while, but we couldn't find anyone. I just didn't expect that they were in the sin star, not only in the sin star but also in the sin star. The wind is booming." Chu Li narrowed his eyes slightly, looking at Xuanxuan coldly.

  There were too many people involved in that incident at the time, because at that time, Xiang Ning was already the chairman of the council. When the chairman of the council was attacked, they would definitely intensify their investigation. Who knew that if the investigation continued, many things would be involved. When all the things that should be dealt with were dealt with and hurried to find these people, they were no longer there.

  Xuanxuan took a few steps back. She was also involved in the original incident. When she was on Taal, because of her current appearance, she was not worried that she would be exposed. Who knew that after coming here, because of her words, she would Xuanxuan didn't expect to let herself be exposed.

  Xuanxuan looked at Chu Li and sneered: "Since you have found this place, then stay here."

  Gu Mingyue stretched out her hand and poked Chu Li's arm, with the corner of her mouth slightly hooked: "Second brother, she wants your life! ."

  Chu Lien let out a cry, looked at Xuanxuan like that, and laughed in a low voice: "Call all of you, so that I don't have to look for them one by one,"

  Chu Li said condescendingly, not paying attention to others The appearance in Li made Xuanxuan very uncomfortable.

  Even if she has had a bad life in the past few years, she has never been treated like this, as if she is an ant who can be trampled to death at her feet.

  "Arrogance." After speaking, he took out his mech and prepared to fight.

  Looking at Xuanxuan's mech, Fan Yu realized how miserably he had been deceived. Those who were forced to be beaten in the past, and those who defended her in the past, seemed to have become a joke at this moment.

  "It's really difficult for you. Such a powerful person hides himself, pretends to be pitiful, and pretends to be hurt." Fan Yu's voice was very low and soft, as if he was just scratching at the apex of someone's heart.

  His voice reached Xuan Xuan's ears, but it was so piercing, which made Xuan Xuan a little flustered, and she didn't even dare to look at Fan Yu's expression.

  They have lived together for so many years, Fan Yu gave her delicious food, and Fan Yu protected her when she was in danger. She had never experienced such love and pampering.