101-110

Chapter 101 Chapter 101, start work

  "Don't make such expressions, Bernie, it makes me feel like I've treated you badly." Gu Mingyue said angrily.

  Or those who have been to the interstellar battlefield, are you embarrassed?

  "The boss hasn't treated us badly, but it's the first time we've seen such a large agricultural robot." And it's much more advanced than the robots they've seen.

  "After you have to study it, you can study it by yourself so that you don't ruin my business." Gu Mingyue said worriedly.

  I'm worried that they will forget their business in order to study robots.

  "Boss, don't worry."

  Gu Mingyue hummed and left the matter to them.

  Then I thought of something, and exchanged some materials for building houses to Bernie and the others, and asked them to build some houses on the side of the road, which were very ordinary wooden houses.

  In addition, a lot of trees were exchanged, and a tree she liked very much was planted, called Jacaranda, which was dreamy blue-purple when it bloomed, very beautiful.

  There are jacarandas planted on both sides of this road, which will be beautiful when they bloom, and what she exchanged is a big tree that is more than ten years old, which will be more beautiful when it blooms next year.

  After explaining everything clearly, Gu Mingyue read the news on the star network with her optical brain.

  Seeing that fans are begging for live broadcasts and new listings on the Xingwang store, I smiled helplessly, I really have no patience at all.

  I went to the lotus pond to start a live broadcast, and within a minute of the live broadcast, the number of people exceeded one million.

  This speed broke the previous live broadcast record.

  "Hi everyone, let me show you the lotus and lotus pods." Gu Mingyue rowed to the center of the pond by herself.

  There are lotus flowers blooming there, so beautiful that the people who come to watch the live broadcast are jealous.

  "Jealous, we can't go to such a beautiful place."

  "I want to go."

  ...

  Gu Mingyue looked at their wronged accusation, and couldn't help laughing: "As for being so wronged?"

  "As for, too much, Yue'er, when will you open your store? We have been waiting for a long time."

  " That 's right, won't it be sold on Xingwang in the future? Don't!"

  Gu Mingyue looked at these two questions, fell into deep thought, and said after a while: "It should be a week, and I just picked a lot recently, don't worry. Well, I will sell them on Xingwang in the future, but the quantity will be less."

  Many fans were relieved when they heard that Gu Mingyue said that they would not stop selling on Xingwang.

  "There will be a lot of fruits coming out next year, and they are still being planted. Besides fruits, there will also be a lot of snacks. You can look forward to it. Snacks will be cheaper than fruits and vegetables. You can rest assured."

  Gu Mingyue doesn't plan to sell too much snacks . Expensive, but just have fun anyway.

  Of course, the spicy strips from the previous life are indispensable, so beans must also be grown.