241-250

Chapter 241, 240, Returning to the main star

  "Don't worry, it's not that easy for them to deal with me. As Liu Guang has upgraded, my level has also increased. If you want my life, you are simply looking for death." Chu Li said domineeringly.

  Gu Mingyue naturally knew that Chu Li was very powerful, but two fists were no match for four hands. No matter how powerful he was, if there were too many people chasing and killing him, he would not be able to defend against him.

  "No matter what, be careful." She could draw high-level talismans, but she couldn't deliver them to Chu Li, and even if she did, he wouldn't use them.

  "Girl, don't worry about the second brother, the second brother will come back to you safely, don't worry." Chu Li said seriously.

  Gu Mingyue nodded heavily, as long as Chu Li can come back.

  "Girl, that person, you have to deal with it." Chu Li was a little disappointed when he thought of the betrayed person. No matter what, it was someone he had treated sincerely.

  He thinks he treats him kindly, except that there are some restrictions on freedom, other things have never restricted him, money, status, family affairs, he has arranged them all, and the result? So that's what he did?

  Seeing Chu Li like this, Gu Mingyue felt a little distressed. Being betrayed by someone, Chu Li should be in pain, right?

  Especially betrayed by someone you trust.

  Gu Mingyue sighed, and didn't try to comfort Chu Li. Some things still need to be figured out by oneself, and other people's comfort is useless.

  "Second brother..."

  "I'm fine, don't worry."

  "Okay..."

  "Boss, the star beasts are rioting." Gu Mingyue was about to say something, but a voice came from Chu Li. Hearing this, Gu Mingyue I'm a little worried.

  Chu Li gave orders immediately, and then turned to talk to Gu Mingyue: "Girl, I'm going to deal with the battlefield, and I'll contact you when I'm free."

  "Be careful and be safe."

  "Don't worry ."

  After finishing the communication, Gu Mingyue always felt a little flustered, as if something would happen.

  This feeling made Gu Mingyue a little irritable.

  But now she is beyond her reach, even if she wants to go, she can't go.

  I can only help Chu Li handle the affairs of the main star as much as possible.

  Thinking about the main star, Gu Mingyue sighed softly, the things over there might not be optimistic either.

  After instructing Bernie and Wesson about the villa, Gu Mingyue took Chu Xun to leave Taal and go to the main planet.

  On the way to the main star, the two were besieged and killed, and they were all dealt with by Chu Xun and the people in the dark.

  Gu Mingyue's expression is serious. It seems that the situation of the second brother is not optimistic. He dared to blatantly chase her down on the route to the main star.

  "Be careful, ma'am."

  "I'm fine. They're not enough to pose a threat to me. Does anyone know the purpose of our return to the main planet?" Was hunted down.