|| Showing ||

________________________________________________

Netyudia's POV

Perfect shot. I never miss when I shoot my arrows. I can not make mistakes anymore. No one can afford to make one. Not when someone's life is on the line.

I was pacing back and forth on the stage as I could feel the wood beneath my feet. I noticed people starting to come in . People don't usually make eye contact with me. I'm not as scary as I look but rumors spread. I care about the clan so therefore I will be harsh.

" Sit down," I said.

No one moved.

Did they not hear me?

" Was I not clear? I said sit down!", I yelled.

They all fell to the floor. Waiting for me to talk.

That's more like it.

" I've been assigned to teach this class to learn how to protect yourself. This class will be tough and I will not hold back. If you think you can't handle this, leave now."

Some ran out. Some left crying.

Cowards.

" We will not be learning with weapons yet, because let's be honest most of you don't know how to fight."

"Pff, whatever," said the younger dark blue boy.

I turned to look at him. I walked to him and signaled for him to stand up.

" If you think you know everything and know how to fight. Hit me," I said strongly.

"What," he said.

" I'm not going to hit a girl."

" Hit me!"

As he swung to punch me. I stopped his punch and flipped him over me and he fell to the floor.

"Fucking shit," he said as he got up and went back to sit down while he was rubbing his back.

" Seems like you don't know everything after all," I hissed.

I saw the older blue boy laughing at his younger brother. And heard him saying " that's what you get little bro." I couldn't lie he had an attractive accent.

" This class will be two times a week. Same time and since this was just an introduction it wasn't long. But this class will be two hours long. Once you sign here that you will attend you cannot leave. Be wise and don't make stupid mistakes. You have until tomorrow to decide. Any questions you can ask Tsireya or Aonung. Dismissed," I said as I walked out.

Man the Sully family sure is fucking different.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Neteyam's POV

Once we were dismissed I looked around to see where she went. She was gone.

How come she always disappears?

" Who does she think she is!", yelled my brother.