"Getting"

Neteyam's POV

She was finally mine and had her all myself.

For the past month we would seek around making out behind trees, in the ocean, and in our spots. I couldn't be happier.

"Come Neteyam," said Neyudia as she moved her hand to signal for me to come behind the tree.

"I've been waiting all day for you," she said.

She made me so weak. I would do anything to protect her and made sure nothing would happen to her. I was serious about her and other relationships I've had were just for fun but this one, with her, it's so different.

I started to kiss her beautiful mouth that I could never live without. Her lips were so soft and only belonged to me. Every time I would kiss her neck she would softly moan and it drove me crazy.  My lips could never get tired of being on her.

We haven't had sex yet but boy would I do anything to do that but until she's ready.

She would pull my hair lightly and I loved it when she did that. She would have her hands running down my chest as she would push me closer to her.

"Neteyam!" yelled my mom.

"Fuck," I said as I pulled away from her.

I heard Neyudia groan out of annoyance.

"I can never have you all to myself," she said.

"It's okay baby maybe tonight," I said as I gave her one more long kiss.

I already missed her skin contact on mine. I can never get enough of it. I wanted her touching me at all times.

"So what have you been up to eh?" asked Ma.

"Just walking around and swimming," I said as I started to eat my food.

"Is Neyudia with you I saw you with her earl-"

"You are so funny Tuk I was by myself the whole time," I said.

My dad then came in all frustrated.

"Ma Jake what is wrong?"

"They are tracking us down, going through each clan to find us," said my dad.

No.

They couldn't. Why couldn't they leave us alone and all for what? Because my dad chose to be with the Na'vi. It wasn't fair. They ruined our whole lives.

"If things get more bad we are going to have to tell Tonowari."

My mother was holding Tuk while Kiri and Lo'ak were just sitting in the corner.

"We will be okay as long as we stay together right," I said.

"Yes Neteyam," said my dad.

"Sully's always stick together," said everyone in unison.

Neyudia told me to go to her marius so we wouldn't be caught. I was holding her in my arms as I massaged her head and played with her hair.

"Tell me some things about you Neteyam," she said in a sleepy voice.

"No you're tired, you need rest," I said.

"Can you stay a little longer?"

I couldn't deny her.

"When I was first learning how to use my bow, I had the arrow the wrong way and almost shot myself," I said as I laughed.

"How does that even happen, you are so dumb," she said laughing.