"Moving"

Neyudia's POV

Today was going to be a busy day. I had my usual fighting class, teaching the sully kids, helping Tonowari with hunting plans, and finally seeing Neteyam. Well not see him teach him. Obviously.

It's been a month teaching them and finally they have picked up some things. They just lack common fucking sense.

" We are going to be doing practice matches. Boys with boys and girls with girls and no I'm not being sexiest!", I said as I looked at Kiri.

She giggled knowing the last time she told me how I was being sexist when I was trying to make people comfortable before we did mixed.

" In these matches I can choose to be who you're against or a random person and I will be watching carefully. When I say stop you stop, understand?"

Everyone nodded.

" Ok let's get started. Aonung and Roxto first."

" Ok, now you're doing this for your personal fun," said Roxto.

" Just follow instructions, Roxto, making it so complicated for yourself," I said.

As they got in the middle while everyone else was sitting around them in a circle. As a decent na'vi I didn't permit weapons yet. I watched them as they fought, they were okay but we need perfection.

" Why are you only throwing punches, do something else!"

They finally started doing kicks and other tricks.

"Stop! Next is Wi'na and Kiri," I yelled.

I hated Wi'na and I knew Kiri would beat her ass so this was for my fun.

As soon as I said start, Kiri kicked her and punched her on the floor. Man I very much liked this. She elbowed her and Wi'na was weak so she didn't get up after that.

" Guess we are done, next will be Lo'ak and Neteyam."

"At this point you have something against me," said Lo'ak.

" You know what Lo'ak sit back down I'll take this one."

Neteyam eyes widened.

" Neyudia I'm not gonna fight you," he said.

" Too bad, either you get beat or you defend yourself," I said.

He looked around and exhaled in frustration.

As we started fighting I blocked his punches, I was best at defending since it was the easiest. He knocked me off my feet and I fell to the floor.

Dam fucking bitch. How did I not see that.

He was on top of me just looking at me. None of us moved.

"Give the chance," the voice said.

" Guess you were able to take me down. Gotta give my respects because not many people are able to do that," I said.

He held his hand out and I took it as he helped me up. Everyone was shocked as to what happened.

" Thank you but I did learn all this from you," he said as he smiled.