"Loving"

Neyudia's POV

I would choose him over anything. I chose the minute he kissed me on the boat. He condoled, saved, helped, and loved me. He was everything I wanted even if I had no idea what I wanted in a man but I knew it was him.

"I choose you Neteyam, over anything," I said as I looked at him.

He was about to talk but I shushed him so I could continue.

"I wasn't happy before because I didn't know who I was but you came. You made me see the world in a different perspective and I found out who I am. Even if I don't know everything I wanna find it with you and no one else. I don't wanna be Tsahik if it's not what I fully want but because all I want and desire is you."

My heart was beating fast because what if he changed his mind. What if I looked like a fool right now. It's been months and anything could have happen.

"May I speak now?" asked Neteyam.

I nodded as I was really nervous.

"I chose you the minute I saw you, Neyudia. That's the reason I wanted to get to know you in the first place. You captivated me just by trying to kill me. I was very annoying but I had good intentions. There was something about you that was interesting to me and made me attracted to you. It was like a rope that was pulling me towards you. No woman is like you and will be you because you're Neyudia, my Neyudia. I want you to be mine and I am fully yours but I can't help to think that I would be the reason you are throwing away all your hard work," said Neteyam.

"I don't care about that," I said.

"But I do! I'll know!"

"Are you trying to say you don't want this?" I said as my heart was on the verge of it breaking again.

I slowly stood up since I was not fully healed up as I struggled.

"' No Neyudia," he said as he grabbed both my hands and pulled me into a hug.

"I just don't want to disappoint you and you regretting throwing away your life for me."

"Throwing away my life? How would I do that?" I asked confused.

What did he mean by that? I would leave behind a title but throw my life to garbage?

He let go of my hands as he turned around.

"We are going back home."

"What?"

"With Quaritch gone we can go back-"

Hearing his name made my skin crawl and send shivers up my spine. It took me back to that moment I saw him helping the demon as I was dying. I wasn't fully well but I'll give all the energy I have just to fight that boy. I walked out as I grabbed my blade.

"Neyudia!"

I could feel the tears in my eyes.

How could they!

How could they let that boy roam around?

After what he did!

I was furious. He wasn't going to get away with this. I saw he was alone playing around with the sand. Then as he was walking around I jumped on him as I had my knife to his neck. He was startled, as he held his hands up shaking.

"What's going on I didn't-"

"Shush!"

"I'm going to kill you," I said as I pressed down the knife against his skin.

"Neyudia get off him!" yelled Kiri as she threw herself onto me and rolled me off him.

My eyes were popped out as my teeth were gritted. I snarled at her as I landed in a side lunge.