"Threatening"

Neyudia's POV

It was such an unfair race but I don't know what's gotten into me. My anger has got the best of me and it's been happening a lot lately. Tsireya pulled me away from the crowd as I walked past Neteyam. We held eye contact and just staring at his eyes made me remember everything.  I hated it. I fucking hated it. I didn't want those memories. Tsireya noticed the look on my face as she looked and Neteyam and I. I broke it off as I went to my marius.

"Neyudia did you-"

Then Ronal barged in.

"What has gotten into you, Neyudia?" said Ronal.

"You've been distracted, acting childish, and being impulsive."

"I'm sorry it's my responsibility," I said.

"It sure is! You better sort it out then!"

I hissed lightly as she walked out. I put my hands on my head to calm down.

I wasn't like this. Sure I had bad anger issues but I was able to handle it most of the time. I've gotten out of control.

"Neyudia what's going on?"

I looked at Tsireya.

"Nothing, I'm just stressed," I said.

She frowned slightly.

"Everyone thinks I'm so naive and notice nothing. You know I hate it. I thought you understood that," she said.

"Something happened between you and him didn't it?"

I had one hand on my head as I closed my eyes trying not to think about it.

"Neyudia," said Tsireya as she tried to comfort me but I backed away.

"Yes it did okay! I told you you couldn't be with Lo'ak so I was a hypocrite. Then I started to like Neteyam and we happened. I let my guard down and he hurt me and it was all for nothing! And I have no idea what to do because I've never been so exposed to this," I said as I sat on the floor.

She sat beside me as she let out a breath.

"He did you some good Neyudia. You were so reserved and always followed your duties. He brought the real you out. It explains why you were smiling sometimes. Not even I could remember how your smile looked like because you wouldn't do it often."

She was right he brought me out of my comfort zone, but it was all a mistake.

"I was vulnerable with him, Tsireya. I became weak."

"No. You became a person who has emotions. Meaning needing to express them and have people help you out."

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Neteyam's POV

"One hell of a race right," I asked.

"Definitely," said Roxto.

"Hey where did Lo'ak go?"

I looked around as I saw he wasn't with us anymore. I went to look for him as I saw he was getting his ilu ready.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to Payakan. I have to warn him about everything," said Lo'ak.

"You aren't going anywhere you need to stay here," I said.

"No."

"Why do you have to make things so hard?"

"No, why can't I just be the perfect son like you. He's my brother so I'm going."

"He's your brother?" I said as he was about to swim.

I pulled him back as I got up in his face.

"No I am," I said angrily.

He yanked my hands off him as he dived.

"Lo'ak!"

Tsireya and Aonung then came in.

"He's going to Payakan. We have to get him back, I said as they nodded.

I clapped my hands to call the ilu as we hoped on. He looked back at us while we were calling his name.

"Lo'ak!"

"Lo'ak please," pleaded Tsireya.

I saw he was talking to Payakan as he screamed "shit!" We rushed to him as we saw what had been shot into Payakan.  I then saw a ship coming. Sky people.

"Lo'ak call dad right now," I said in a serious tone.

He nodded his head as he used his ear piece to talk to him.

We were going to be marked for death.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Neyudia's POV

I was helping Tonowari make spears for the rest of the clan. It was an interesting process.

"You are a fast learner," said Tonowari.

"Gotta learn fast or you won't survive," I said.

"You are very hard on yourself."

"Got to. How else would I have gotten here in the first place."

He was about to speak as he held back. Ronal then came in to see how we were doing.

"Neyudia how are things go-"

Ronal was speaking as Jake and Neytiri barged in armed.

What is going on?

"They are here!" said Jake.

"Our kids and your kids are near the ship and are in danger. We need to go now! War is starting now!"

As soon as I heard that the Sullys, Tsireya, and Aonung were over there I ran out. I needed my weapons. I went into my belongings as I got all my knives and put them in their locations. I put on my gear and bands. I sharpened my spears real quick. I got my arrows and bow and put them on my back. I made a call to Stara.

They needed protection.

"Neyudia don't go yet!" screamed Ronal.

I didn't stop swimming. I needed to get to them now. They needed to be safe.

"Protect them," said the voice.

"One wrong move and it's game over."

"Watch your back."

"Focus."

"Be careful."

I wasn't going to lose anyone. No one. I'd give up my own life to prevent it. I couldn't lose him. Not him please.

"Please don't make me lose him Eywa," I whispered.

Even if we weren't together anymore I still love him. No matter what. He is all I have. I will not lose this fight. The battle started now. Whatever it took in me I would give my all. Whatever it takes.