"Killing"

—————————————————————————

Neyudia's POV

"Ugh!"

I knocked out his gun as they were on top of me pointing a knife. I had my spear against them trying to push them off. The knife pressed on my forehead drawing blood. I was struggling.

I couldn't give up. There was people who needed me. I had to get Lo'ak, Tsireya, and Tuk off the ship. I had to make sure Neteyam was okay.

I gave my all as I turned over and my spear over their neck as they lost airway.

"There's more coming," yelled Lo'ak.

We weren't going to be able to draw them off enough to get them out safely. We needed to take the chance and try.

"We aren't going to make it!" I shouted as I threw the humans overboard.

We weren't going to hold on for long. It was now or never.

I knew he knew what I was thinking as he looked at his siblings and Tsireya.

"Get them out, I'll stay here!" said Neteyam.

"You're crazy!"

I looked at him as someone had a knife to his throat. Before I knew it I had a gun pointed at my head.

"Get down now!"

I made a life threatening mistake. I should have shot them before I turned my head.

I got down on my knees as they dig the weapon into my head. I wasn't worried about me but for Neteyam.

"Hand it over," said the human as I gave them my blade.

A Na'vi then pressed the blade against my neck.

"Let's see who we 're gonna kill first," she said as they chuckled.

They pressed my head down on the wet floor as they tied my hands up. Neteyam was in the corner trying to escape.

I needed to save them. I don't care what happens to me.

As Neteyam was on the edge of the boat with a gun pointed at him. Lo'ak and Tuk looked desperately at me. I couldn't move or they would kill me. And me being dead would not be helpful. The boat did a harsh turn as I saw the avatar took the opportunity and shot his bullets at Neteyam as he fell off and splashed into the water.

"NETEYAM!" I screamed.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Neteyam's POV

I saw Neyudia's scared face when she saw me being tied up. I heard her scream my name. I knew she would do anything to prevent it.But I remembered the looks on my siblings' faces.

I didn't want it to end this way.

I wanted my happy life with my family and Neyudia.

Just living life like a normal Na'vi.

I didn't think it would go so far. I should have told my family and Neyudia I loved them no matter what.

Now all I could remember was falling into the ocean hearing Neyudia scream my name.

I'm sorry.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Neyudia's POV