"Walking"

Neyudia's POV

Ronal called for me. I would start helping her with the people. I met up with Ronal and realized Aonung would also be joining us.

Great.

" I need you both to make sure everything is in order in everyone's marius. Aonung you follow what you are told by Neyudia do you understand?", said Ronal.

He nodded and we started to walk to the village. We went to each one to make sure everyone was comfortable and no issues going on. As we were walking to another direction Aonung stopped me.

" Neyudia we didn't check this one," said Aonung.

We headed towards it and I noticed there was a little girl all alone. I bent down to her level and saw she had stained cheeks.

" Are you okay? Where are you parents?", I said softly.

"They left, I don't know where they went," the girl said and started crying.

I grabbed her hand.

" Come on let's see where you can go," I said.

Aonung kept staring at me like a stalker. I notified Ronal about the little girl and she said she would take care of it. I wanted to help the girl but Ronal said I had to continue the task. After that the last marius we had to visit was the Sullys.

" Do we have to go," he said as he groaned.

I smacked him in the chest as he yelled and had his hand over where I had hit him.

" You're so funny when you're in pain," I said as I laughed.

Sometimes I would joke around with Aonung he was kinda fun but so stupid. He got close to me and was about to tickle me.

" I swear to Eywa you touch me and I'll snap your arm off," I said seriously.

" You are no fun," he said.

I rolled my eyes.

" Whatever," I muttered.

We walked into the Sullys and they were eating. Neteyam looked at Aonung and I. He then tightened his jaw and looked away.

Was he jealous?

Thinking about it made me want to smile.

" Didn't mean to disturb we have to make sure everything is in order," I said.

" Don't be sorry," said Neytiri as she welcomed us.

I've heard a lot of stories of Neytiri and Toruk Makto they were legends. Aonung was asking essential questions to make sure they had everything they needed. I looked around for anything suspicious.

" That will be all, thank you," I said and walked out.

Aonung pushed me and I smacked him.

Such a childish skxwang.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊