"Arguing"

Neyudia's POV

That moment with Neteyam was absolutely amazing. After our little moment he held me close playing with my hair reassuring me. I woke up in my room with my clothes on. The memories all flooded again into my mind.

To relive the feeling.

I went to train like I always did to improve my skills. My task for today was to hit perfect targets on the wood blindfolded. As the older men got my targets ready they put the blindfold on me. I got my knives out as I ran my finger gently. I let out a long breath and went into my position. I threw all three at the same time and as I heard them hit I took off the blindfold and saw I scored them all. Perfectly. There were people around and they all applauded. I was unfazed it shouldn't be congratulated for.

I walked back as I went to retrieve my knives. As I was walking in the village I walked by Neteyam. I didn't look at him or acknowledge him. I couldn't risk it anymore with Ronal on my back.

Ronal made me hang out with Aonung more.

I had to be in his presence by force now.

Ronal got us together as Aonung took me to the shore. He also took me around to places I've obviously been to before. He sat really close to me and tried to place his hand on top of mine but moved it before he could.

We were talking about when we were kids how I was shy and wasn't as known as I was now.

"You've come a far way Neyudia," said Aonung.

"Yeah I know," I said.

He got in front of me as he didn't break eye contact.

"I had a crush on you when I was little," he said.

"Interesting."

I really didn't care, I just wanted to go with Neteyam. I hated how I couldn't be with him in public not caring about anyone.

"Neyudia I never stopped."

"What," I said as I turned to look at him.

"I still have feelings for you and I think it's leading to something more," he said as he started to lean in.

I was shocked. I tried to back away as someone threw a rock at Aonung as it hit his head.

"Ouch!"

I turned to look at the direction the rock came from and I saw Neteyam.

Shit.

He looked furious but cold at the same time. He walked off but I couldn't go to him because I knew Ronal had someone watching us to make sure I didn't run off.

FUCK!

I had to hang out with Aonung the whole day. Sometimes I saw glances of Neteyam but I couldn't do anything.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Neteyam's POV

I wasn't telling Neyudia how I was feeling. All the things I felt but I said nothing to not cause anything.

She acts like I do not exist when I see her around when we are in public. I knew it was secret but did she have to take it that far? And now she's hanging out more with Aonung. And now he's trying to kiss her and she just was going to let it happen?!

I was at the dock since I only see Neyudia in the nighttime. Roxto came over to me.

"It's okay Neteyam," said Roxto.