"Feeling"

Neyudia's POV

I cried my eyes out that night.

"He promised me," I said, sobbing to myself.

I'd never felt this kind of pain before. This is why I stood away from love for this exact reason. I risked it and I got the consequence. I was angry, so angry at myself. I saw the bracelet he gave me as I yanked it off as all the beads fell to the floor. I heard the noise of all the beads jumping around. I threw all my things around trashing the place. I pressed my back to the wall as I slid down trying to breathe.

Why.

Why?

Why!

I woke up and I felt a massive headache with my eyes also hurting. I felt them puffy so I got some cold seaweed and put it on my face. It still felt like a dream. Like it was not real. I didn't want it to be real. I hated him. I hated him so much. I was soft with him, vulnerable. I became weak. I'll never try love again. I wanted nothing to do with it anymore. I should have relied only on myself and not anyone else. But I was stupid and let the idea of love get to me. I'm never going to make that same mistake. It was a mistake, he was a mistake.

I went to Ronal's marius as the sun had already risen up. Everytime I would be in her presence I would bow slightly to show my respect.

"How is the baby coming along?" I asked.

"Good," said Ronal.

"Have we heard any news about the sky people?"

"We just know that the avatars are searching around this part of land for Jake Sully. Mistake letting him and his family stay here," she said as she hissed.

"I agree they brought this war to us now," I said with no expression on my face.

He brought my guard down so it was time to put it back up and I'm never going to take it down again. Despite everything.

"If you excuse me I will be training to be ready for when they time comes."

"Did you eat Neyudia?"

"Yes I ate before I got here," I said lying.

She squinted her eyes and said no more. I didn't have an appetite. Looking at food made my stomach churn. I'll try to eat later. I headed to the fighting room as all the equipment was there. I went to the bag as I practiced my punches, kicks and all sorts of moves.  I started normal at first but my mind got clouded with him. I felt my eyes swell up and I was taking out my anger in the bag. I felt my hands start to hurt but I didn't stop. I kept hitting it and hitting it and hitting it.

"Neyudia?"

I stopped as I felt my hands tremble. I saw that it was Tsireya and she looked worried. She came up to me as she pushed the bag back to its spot.

"My mother told me to come check up on you," said Tsireya.

"Why I'm fine," I said as I got spears and arrows to practice throwing.

"Neyudia you've been more off than usual. What happened," she asked.

I didn't answer as I continued throwing onto the target. She then got in front of me after I threw an arrow as I pulled her legs so she would fall to avoid her getting hurt.

"What is wrong with you Tsireya! You don't do that, you almost got hurt!" I said as I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Eywa help her," I whispered.

I helped her get back on her feet as I pulled her up.

"I just want you to tell me things. I want to help you like you helped me," said Tsireya as she looked down.