"Saving"

Neyudia's POV

After that night with Neteyam and I needed to figure out what was going on with me. The more time I was with him the more this feeling grew.

I did not like it one bit.

I headed to the gear to put on Stara so I can go for a swim. The sully kids didn't need their lessons anymore. I liked Stara's company.

"I know you like to be alone but I wanted to join you anyways," he said.

Neteyam.

I went underwater just to see how stunning the ocean was. Neteyam was just following me and looking all around him. There were no words that could describe how much love there was for my home.

Neteyam then did the phrase with his hands "race," obviously I said yes because I knew I was going to win. I looked at him and raised my eyebrows. I may be overly confident but can you blame me?

I won the race.

Was that really a surprise though?

" I knew I wasn't going to beat you," he said.

We were spinning in circles just looking at each other.

" We both knew I was going to win," I said pridefully.

" Of course you did," he said as he chuckled.

I was going to continue talking to him until I realized I have things to do. I couldn't be here with him.

" I gotta get going. See you soon," I said as I swam back.

I realized I couldn't be doing this. No distractions.I need to distance myself. I can't fall for anyone, especially not him.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Neteyam's POV

I knew I wasn't the only one feeling something between us; she had to feel something too. I was unsure because I didn't know what to think from what I've heard. I knew Roxto was the guy to go to. So I went to him. He noticed I was walking up to him.

"What's up, what can I help you with," he asked.

" Was she always like this?" , I asked.

"Dude not again," said Roxto as he looked down.

The fact he knew who I was talking about.

" What do you want to know?"

" How did she become the person she is now," I said. I was honestly desperate but I was curious.

I was an observer, I knew things and how to read everyone but her.

We sat down near the shore where not a lot of people were at.

" I'm going to tell you everything I know ok," he said.

I nodded and prepared to listen.