"Returning"

Neteyams POV

I woke up hearing screams and crying. I was wounded and lost a lot of blood. I was in the water as I hopped onto the boat struggling to walk. I felt lightheaded and wasn't focused. I walked over slowly as I found weapons along the way and picked them up in case I needed to defend myself. I heard familiar voices.

"We need to take her back."

"She's losing blood!"

"Lo'ak come on!"

"It's okay Tuk, it's okay."

I rushed to where I heard the voices where I saw Tsireya, Lo'ak, Tuk, and Neyudia.

She was wounded.

There was blood seeping out of her into the water. It was like a murder scene.

I felt my world crashing down.

Not my Neyudia. Please Eywa let this be a dream.

"Neteyam?" said Tuk as she ran to me and gave me a hug.

Tsireya and Lo'ak turned around as they looked relieved to see me. Lo'ak came up to me and gave me a hug.

"You aren't dead! I'm sorry about what happened earlier I didn't mean-"

I couldn't leave me eyes off Neyudia as Tsireya was pressuring her wound on her upper stomach as I heard her sobs along with Tuk's.

"We need to get her somewhere," I said as I got on an ilu.

I felt myself bleed a little more.

"Neteyam you are hurt you can't do this," said Tsireya.

"I'm not losing her!"

"It's my fault. I wanted to save spider and they were going to shoot me but she saved me," said Lo'ak.

She kept her promise but I didn't want it to take her own life.

I held my finger up to silence him.

"We don't have time to talk," I said.

"Neteyam I'm sorry."

I grabbed her body as one hand was gripping onto the ilu while my other hand was on her injury.

If I lose her I lose a part of me.

I started to swim at a medium pace since I was also shot. Her eyes were barely able to keep open. I could see the life draining out of her.

"Stay with me."

"Don't leave me here.

"Wake up!"

"Open your eyes!"

"Come on!"

I shook her body lightly as I was swimming. I gave her a light kiss on the check.

"Please."

"I need you here with me."

I felt myself crying.

"Please Neyudia."

The others went to find something to help Neyudia and I in the meantime. I found a rock nearby as I stopped there. I was panicking. I searched in my pouch and her pouch for anything that could do something. I held her hand as I kissed her forehead.

"N-Ne-Neteyam," I heard softly.

"Neyudia it's okay just hold on,"I said as I felt relieved she was still holding on.

Tsireya and Lo'ak then came with very few substances. I took the cloth as I wrapped it around her.  I did as much as I could. The sun started to rise up. I looked at her and her hand held my face.