"Looking"

Neyudia's POV

Everywhere I walked people would move out of my way. No one would be in front of me.

Guess what I said stuck into their heads.

The clan was getting paranoid and not really going to swim in the water. Neteyam and I still have not spoken. I was unsure if we had broken up or not. Flashbacks of memories with him kept flowing back in.

Flashback 1:

"Neyudia you're so beautiful," he said to me as I was catching my breath.

Our naked bodies were pressed against each other as he then put his head on my chest.

"You don't know how lucky I am to have you," said Neteyam.

I was playing with his braids as he was kissing my neck.

"Neyudia?"

"Yes?"

"I love you."

It wouldn't stop. I kept remembering our moments and I didn't want to. I wanted to them to go away.

Flashback 2:

"Neteyam I want to be with you forever," I said as I had my head on his shoulder.

He looked at me with a smile on his face and brought me closer and kissed my lips.

"When the time is right I wanna seal what we have," I said.

"I'll always want you forever Neyudia. You're the only one for me. If anything were to happen to us I wouldn't be able to live with myself. You are my life," he said as we had our foreheads on each other.

"Would you take me to the forest one day?" I asked.

"Of course I would and I would show you our way of life," he said.

"Bet I'll be better than you," I said.

"Oh really?"

"Mhm."

He then came on top of me and started to tickle me.

"Neteyam stop!"

I got up to run away as he chased me down. All I could hear was the sound of us laughing.

Flashback 3:

"You won't betray me right?" I said.

"No Neyudia I've told you a thousand times," said Neteyam as he gave me a quick peck.

"Ok," I said as I got closer to him.

"Why are you always asking?"

"No reason, just want to make sure," I said.

He gave me that look where he knows I'm lying so I gave in.

"I've always have the need to make sure everything is the same. I've only had one crush in my life. It was a really big one and I was different as a child. Shy, more reserved. We would spend time with each other but was leading me on the whole time. After the incident with you know he got sick of it and said how he never even liked me and that I was pathetic," I said.

"It's still hard when everyone you've ever known betrays you in a way."

"You know you can trust me Neyudia I'll do my best to never make you feel that way okay?"

He pulled me into his arms and kissed my head.

I went out to distract myself. I couldn't be by myself thinking about it. There were better things to do than wasting my time. As I was swimming with Tsireya and Aonung, Roxto then came to us. Roxto and I used to be close but once I was under Ronal's wing I didn't have time to be playing. He gave me a small grin as I nodded back.

"So to relax the teens are going to have a party," he said.

"Oh really," said Aonung with his smirk.

"That should be fun huh Neyudia," he said as he elbowed me.

I saw Neteyam walk on the shore and couldn't help but look. His eyes found my way and looked into mine for a while before he went back from where he came from.

I missed looking into his eyes.

"We should go Neyudia!" said Tsireya as she shook me.

I looked at them and their eyes were begging at me like a bunch of animals.

"Fine. I'll go," I said as I rolled my eyes.

"But I'll leave whenever I want to!"

Tsireya and Aonung shrugged their shoulders.

"Something is something," said Aonung as Roxto left.

I was dreading it but to take my mind off things I sure needed that.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Neteyam's POV

I wanted to talk things out. My anger sometimes gets the best of me and I didn't want her to think we were over. Well I didn't want to be over but considering the situation it was complicated. I did nothing wrong so she should be the one to come up to me. But yet again I just wanted to feel her touch, kiss those lips, touch her body, and look into her one of a kind eyes.

No one could be her.

I was still hurt after everything she kept from me.

Roxto then came to my marius as I was with my siblings Kiri and Lo'ak.

Ugh I forgot Kiri and Roxto had something even if they denied it.

Kiri looked over to see who was on the day as Roxto awkwardly waved as she smiled.

So obvious.

I laughed as I looked at Lo'ak who saw it too. Kiri nudged us as we stopped.

"I just came by for a quick chat," said Roxto.

"With all of us or just your girlfriend," said Lo'ak titling his head acting confused.

Roxto then rolled his eyes.

"We all planned a party so people wouldn't think much of what was going on, you know."

"Is it going to be lit!" asked Lo'ak.

"Obviously it's a party," said Roxto.

"Then obviously we'll go!"

"I gotta get going, see you around," he said as he was leaving.

I met up with him outside.

"Hey Roxto?"

He turned around and motioned his head up.

"Will Neyudia be going," I questioned hesitantly.

"I told her about it but I don't know if she will. Pretty sure she will because Tsireya and Aonung were there. You know how they are so-"

After he mentioned Aonung I zoned out. Hearing that still made me clench my jaw. I knew he wanted her. I wasn't stupid. I knew I was jealous but she was still mine. Right?

"Neteyam?"

I looked up at him.

"Right sorry uh thank you," I said as I headed back inside.

I was going to that party just to see if Neyudia was going to be there. And maybe just maybe everything will turn out fine.

AUTHORS NOTE: How y'all feeling 😍 Short chapter but man I know I've said this a lot of times but I SWEAR ITS GONNA GET GOOD TRUST ME!!