"Fighting"

Neyudia's POV

Today, everyone would be practicing fighting against me. No one was able to put me down except Neteyam.

"Are we all clear on what we are doing today?" I asked.

" I will do the girls first," I said.

" That is so sexist," said Kiri.

" Kiri-"

"I'm just kidding," said Kiri all smiley.

I went through each girl one by one. I had to go easier on them since I was more advanced. Improvement was seen but always could be better. None of them lasted more than 5 minutes with me. It was now the boys turn. Some of the adults were welcome to come in to observe to see how the class was going. Coincidence that they all came when it was time for the boys. They were stronger, more fierce but still not enough to defeat me. 

"Ready," said Aonung as he smirked.

He was so cocky. I was about to humble him real fast.

He ended up on the ground. There were so many gasps and other sounds. We were even fighting with weapons and he still couldn't win.

Sad. Better for me.

Last but not least it was time for Neteyam. All his siblings and parents were there.

Bummer.

He definitely wasn't going to beat me.

"I'll go easy on you," I said.

"No need to do that for me," he said as he smirked.

He's so-

We started to fight. I did the first move with my knife as he blocked it with his. We kept going at it for a while. I was able to disarm him. To be fair I put my knife away so now it was just pure fighting.He avoided some of my moves but I knocked him down. Everyone was very entertained since it lasted more than 10 minutes. All the little kids were fascinated. I then got on top of him with my knife on his throat. Our faces were inches apart and neither of us moved. He started at my face looking up and down.

There it was again the stupid feeling in my stomach. What was it?

I then got up and lent out my hand to help him up.

"You trying to get me off my feet," said Neteyam as he fixed himself up.

" Maybe maybe not," I said as I shrugged.

I gave him a smirk and walked away.

I had no idea what I was getting myself into.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Neteyam's POV

When she was on top of me I wanted to pull her closer and flip her around but everyone was watching. She walked away from me and as I was about to go after her my mother stopped me.

"I like that girl," said my mother.

" She reminds me of how your mother tried to kill me," my dad said.

"Ma Jake," said mother as she smiled.

" Can I go?" I said urgently.

"Why in a rush Neteyam trying to meet someone?" said Ma as she smirked.

" You better not do anything bad," my dad said.

" Dad-"

"Seems you aren't desperate enough since you're still here," said Kiri grinning.

I rushed out. I looked around to see what way she went.I lost her.

Fuck.

I was looking for her until I went to look in a room near me. As I entered I bumped into someone and ended up on the floor as they were on top of me.

I found her.

Neyudia.

I loved it when she was on top of me or when I was on top of her. I wanted her to make the move and then I'll do anything she wanted me to do. I couldn't stay away from her.

" Seems like we usually end up in this position quite often," I said.

She smiled. I noticed she was blushing and couldn't maintain eye contact anymore.

" Can't look me in the eye?" I said.

We both didn't stand up. I turned her chin to face me.

" It's quite rude not to show you're paying attention to someone who is talking to you," I said.

She got off the floor and so did I. She pushed me to the wall.

"I can do whatever I want," she said as she looked deep into my eyes.

I loved looking into her eyes. They weren't that bright ocean blue like everyone else. It was that magnificent dark blue. She left as I followed her path.

" I was wondering if you can teach me the hardest word phrase to do with your hands," I said.

She looked at me and raised her eyebrow.

" Are you ready for that?" said Neyudia.

" I'm ready for anything," I said as I smirked.

She showed me the saying.

Oh.

It's been about an hour and I couldn't even get half of it. Neyudia was making fun of me and mocking me.

"This was harder than I thought," I said as I put my lips in a thin line.

She grabbed my hands. She moved my fingers slowly
for each word so I can pick on it. You know what I wanted. I wanted her hands all over me. She looked up at me and noticed I was staring at her.

" What are you staring at?" she asked all innocently.

" You," I said.

She laughed. Hearing her laugh even made my ears go up.

" See you tomorrow," she said as she was walking back.

" Is that certain?" I asked.

" You'll see," she said as she disappeared.

Every time she walked away from me I always analyzed her body.

The things she does to me. I couldn't wait until I fully had her for myself.