Lord Frederick William Howard and Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort,

He was the eldest and only son of Lord Patrick William Howard and she was the eldest child and only daughter of Lord Edmund Beaufort and she was his heiress to the Dukedom of Lancaster Territory and a great prize for the Howard family to claim, but she could see through Lord Frederick William Howard before he became Duke of Norfolk Territory in 2190.

Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort was no fool when it came to Lord Frederick William Howard and grant it he was considered one of the most handsome young men on Star Base 12 and the heir to the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory, but she knew her lineage and she knew about her ancestry and her father taught to her at an early age " You are a direct descendant of King Edward III and his son, Lord John of Gaunt and his son, Lord John Beaufort , and his son, Lord John Beaufort and his son, Lord Edmund Beaufort." Lord Edmund would tell her.

"Lady Jeanette Virginia . Your mother and I married for love and that is what we want for your brother and you." Lord Edmund tells her.

"I have noticed that Lord Frederick William Howard is paying attention to you, but he is the son of Lord Patrick William, and I have the greatest respect for Lord Patrick William Howard." Lord Edmund tells her.

"You have your pick of the Lords here on Star Base 12." Lord Edmund tells her.

"You are still young my dear Lady Jeanette Virginia." Lord Edmund tells her, "Don't make any quick decisions about any suitors too soon." 

"You could pick Lord Phillip Carey." Lord Edmund tells her " Oh grant it he is the heir of The Dukedom of Bedford Territory, but at least Lord John Carey is a decent man and he is not a social climber like the Howard's are." 

Lord Reynolds Grey has a son, Lord Thomas and he is quite handsome and he is the heir to the Dukedom of Suffolk Territory." Lord Edmund states.

Lord John Carey has a son, Lord Edward Devereux and he is the heir to the Earldom of Essex Territory. " Lord Edmund tells his daughter.

Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort is taken to her cotillion in 2175 and standing in the Ritz Inn in Norfolk where all the cotillions are being held is Lord Patrick William Howard with his  17 year old son, Lord Frederick William Howard. 

Lord Frederick William Howard nudges his father " Father. Who is she?"  Lord Frederick William asks.

"Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort is the heiress to the Dukedom of Lancaster Territory." Lord Patrick William states, " Lord Edmund Beaufort is her father." 

"Please father. Introduce me to her." Lord Frederick William asks and with that Lord Patrick William Howard walks over to where Lord Edmund with his daughter, Lady Jeannette Virginia are standing and Lord Frederick William bows to Lady Jeanette Virginia and she curtsy to him and he asks her "May I have this dance with you, Lady Jeanette Virginia." 

Lady Jeanette Virginia looks at her father and he nods to her and she allows him to escort out onto the dance floor and he starts to talk to her " Do you have any suitors, Lady Jeanette Virginia?" 

"No, Lord Frederick William Howard. I am only 15 years old. " Lady Jeanette explains.

"In two years you will be older enough to marry." Lord Frederick William explains.

"I am in no hurry to marry, Lord Frederick William Howard." Lady Jeanette tells him.

"You have to marry." Lord Frederick William explains.

"I don't have to marry my father and mother told.  "Lady Jeanette states "I have a brother." 

"Surely you want a family." Lord Frederick William asks.

"Why of course I want children. "Lady Jeanette states, " But the man will have no claim to my father's Dukedom." 

"Lord Frederick William Howard. I want marriage and children of course, but I don't want my husband to have any claim to my territory." Lady Jeanette Virginia tells him.

"I will make provisions that my brother inherits the Dukedom of Lancaster Territory and if he has no great-great-grandchildren only will my great-great-grandchild inherit the Dukedom." Lady Jeanette Virginia explains.

"I don't care if my great-great-grandchild is a boy or girl." Lady Jeanette explains.

"How is your sister, Lady Elizabeth Ann? " Lady Jeanette Virginia ask.

"Lady Elizabeth Ann is your age and she is out in her territory of Pembroke Territory." Lord Frederick William tells her.

"I see that you are envious of your sister because she is Marchioness before you became Duke." Lady Jeanette Virginia tells Lord Frederick William.

"I am not envious or jealous of my sister being a Marchioness." Lord Frederick William tells her.

________________________________________________________________________________

It is a war between the sexes with Lord Frederick William Howard and Lady Jeanette Virginia  Beaufort and she is sees through Lord Frederick William Howard but she decides to court him and in 2183 she marries him and in 11 months later she gives birth to their first son, Lord Frederick William Howard II,  in 2185, she gives birth to a second son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard, and in 2190, their only daughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte is born, and Lord Patrick William Howard dies in 2190, and Lord Frederick William and Lady Jeanette Virginia become the 2nd Duke and Duchess of Norfolk Territory and in 2195, their final child, Lord Andrew Charles Howard is born.

By the age of 30, Lord Frederick William Howard and Lady Jeanette Virginia have completed their family and she has provided him with three heirs. 

Lady Jeanette Virginia loves their only daughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte as she is Lord Patrick William and Lord Edmund Beaufort's only granddaughter and through her they will become the great-great-great-grandfather of Lord Richard William Carey and he will be the great-great-great-grandson of Lord John Carey and through her great-great-grandson, Lord Richard William Carey he will give them their only great-great-great-great-granddaughter, Lady Caroline Matilda Carey, the first Duchess of Bedford Territory.

Through her second son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior and Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer-Churchill, her great-great-great-grandson, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard will inherit the Dukedom of Lancaster Territory when her brother's fails to have great-great-great-grandchildren.

Lady Caroline Matilda Carey and Lord Antony Christopher Howard share the same mother, but different mothers and they are also third cousins sharing same great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard.

Through their youngest son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard marriage to Lady Elizabeth Percy. The Howard family inherits The Dukedom of Northumberland Territory on Star Base 12.

Only their eldest son, Lord Frederick William Howard II doesn't bring any title or property into the family but through his two grandsons, Lord William Frederick who marries Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard and his youngest brother, Lord Frederick William Howard IV who marries Lady Karissa Ann Howard and one is the great-granddaughter of Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR and the other is the granddaughter of Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior,  Lord Frederick William Howard and his marriage to Lady Karissa Ann Howard ensure the Howard's carry on into the future.