Lord Alexander Charles Stuart and Lady Josephine Isabella Habsburg

He is the great-great-great-great -grandson of Lord David Robert Stuart, The First Duke of Lennox Territory and his great-great- great-grandfather, Lord Robert Alexander Stuart was the father of Lord James Alexander Stuart who was the father of Lord David Alexander Stuart who had Lord  Matthew Charles and Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart who married Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lord Andrew Charles and Lord Alexander Charles Stuart through their father and mother were first cousins.

Lady Josephine Isabella Habsburg was the only child of Lord Ferdinand Habsburg and Lady Carissa De Sousa and she was from the Noble House of Burgundy in Portugal from King Alfonso III and his natural son,  Martim Alfonso Chichorro who married Inês Lourenço de Valadares de Sousa and their son, Martim Alphonso Chichorro II and they were ancestors of Queen Charlotte , the wife of King George III of England and mother of King George IV and King William IV. 

Lord Alexander Charles Howard had one problem and it was his mother, Lady Anabella Drummond who was came from a strict Orthodox Presbyterian background and her parents  Lord John Drummond and his wife,  Lady Mary Montifex were against their grandson marrying a Roman Catholic but Lord Alexander Charles Stuart did not care and his father,  Lord Matthew Charles Stuart supported his son's marriage to Lady Josephine Isabella Habsburg  and from Norfolk Territory travels Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa with their two daughters, Lady Elizabeth and Lady Samhain along with Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lord Alexander Charles aunt, Lady Patricia Eugenie supports the marriage of Lord Alexander Charles Stuart to Lady Josephine Isabella Habsburg in Lennox Territory and they are married in a Interfaith wedding ceremony that is officiated by both a Priest and High Priestess.

Lord Alexander Charles Stuart and Lady Josephine Isabella Habsburg are married in June of 2279 but their first child, Lady Alexandrina Charlene is not born until July of 2282, one month after Lady Caroline Matilda Carey, the daughter of Lord Richard William Carey and Lady Karissa and their son, Lord Anthony Christopher is two years  older and I month older than she is.

Lord Alexander Charles and  Lady Josephine Isabella had a son,  2289, and he is named Lord Ferdinand Alexander Stuart,  but he is not the first born child and he doesn't inherit the Dukedom and Territory of Lennox Territory and his sister is their father's heiress.

Lord Alexander Charles and Lady Josephine Isabella only have two children, but in 2294 they travel to Beltane Manor to attend their double wedding of Lady Elizabeth and Lady Samhain, it is when Lord Anthony Christopher Howard meet his second cousin, Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart and he is 14 years and she is 12 year old. 

The two never forget each other and they start to write each other and  it is when Lord Anthony Christopher Howard tells his second cousin, Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart that he loves her and she tells him the same thing.

Lord Andrew Charles and Lord Alexander Charles tell their children they must wait until she is 18 and he is 20 years and that won't be until 2300, and they wait on one month before Lady Alexandrina Charlene turns 18 they are married to each other  out in the garden of Beltane Manor.

They take their honey-moon in Lancaster Territory, but their first child, a son, Lord Alexander Andrew Howard isn't born until 2302, followed by Lord Andrew Charles Howard II in 2305 and followed by their only daughter, Lady Josephine Karissa Howard in 2310.

Lord Alexander Charles and Lord Andrew Charles tells their children, " Both of your great-grandfathers should have married each other."  They break out in laughter.

Lord Alexander Andrew Howard inherits the Dukedom and Territory on Lennox on Star Base 12,  Lord Andrew Charles Howard II inherits the Dukedom and Territory of Lancaster from his father and from his grandfather the Dukedom and Territory of Westminster and Viscountcy of Fairfax and Lady Josephine Karissa inherits the Marquess and Territory of Pembroke from her paternal grandmother, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Howard-Carey nee Lowell, as the only daughter of their oldest son, Lord Anthony Christopher and Lady Alexandrina Charlene.

Lady Karissa Ann will inherit the Dukedom and Territory from her mother, Lady Elizabeth,   Lord Richard Edward Howard IV will inherit the Dukedom and Territory of Wessex Territory and  Lady Susan Virginia Howard is already Duchess of Plymouth Territory on Star Base 12,

Lady Patricia Eugenie Howard will inherit the Dukedom and Territory of Clarence Territory from her mother, Lord David Andrew Beck will inherit the Earldom and Territory from his father, and Lady Eliza Katherine Beck will inherit the Viscountcy and Territory of Elmhurst from her father.

Lady Isabella Karissa Carey will inherit the Dukedom and Territory of Bedford from her mother, and Lord Kevin Thomas Kevin III will inherit the Viscountcy of Collinswood from his maternal great-grandfather, Lord Jeremiah Collins and he will share it with Lady Karen Elizabeth Riley.

These are the four oldest children of Lady Karissa with Lord Andrew Charles and Lord Richard W William Carey.

Lord Alexander Charles Stuart dies in 2331 the same year that Lord Richard William Carey does and one year after Lady Karissa and Lord Andrew Charles with that  Lady Karissa Ann becomes Duchess of Norfolk Territory, Lady Caroline Matilda Carey become  Duchesses of Bedford Territory, and Lady Josephine Karissa Howard becomes Marchioness of Pembroke Territory and Lady Alexandrina Charlene becomes Duchess of Lennox Territory on Star Base 12.

Lady Karissa Ann presents her ten year  old daughter, Lady Victoria Elizabeth,   Lady Alexandrina Charlene presents 27 years old son, Lord Alexander Andrew Howard,  Lady Caroline Matilda presents her  25 year old daughter, Lady Isabella Karissa Carey, and her two year old granddaughter, Lady Matilda Caroline Carey and Lady Alexandrina with Lord Alexander Andrew Howard present their ten year old grandson,  Lord Patrick William Howard III,   Lord Andrew Charles Howard II presents his 10 year old son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard III and Lady Samhain presents her granddaughter,  Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Howard.

Only Lady Josephine Karissa who is twenty years old isn't married in 2331 and she is only  21 years and she marries Lord Charles Andrew Howard V  in 2335 and she has their first daughter, Lady Josephine Isabella Howard in 2327 and a son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard VI in 2332,

Lord Charles Andrew Howard V is the grandson of  Lord Charles Andrew Howard III who is  also the father of Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, Duchess of  Sussex Territory and she presents her daughter, Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Howard who is born in 2320, and she is also ten years old.

All of the descendants of Lord Patrick William and Lord John Carey are presented in 2331.