Part 2 of The In between Year -Shore-leave

The second time that The USS Enterprise was granted shore-leave was in the year of 2282, and by that Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann had three children, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane was 6 years old,  Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene, Duchess of Clarence Territory was not even five years old and Lord Anthony Christopher, Duke of Lancaster Territory was nearly two years and Lady Karissa was expecting her first child with Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory.

Captain James T Kirk had a real dilemma on his hands,   and he decides that Lt. Sulu, Lt Uhura,   and he would beam down, and he left Lt. Commander Spock in charge of The USS Enterprise along with Lt. Commander Montgomery Scott. 

All three would be asked to stay out at Beltane Manor for their 6 weeks of Shore-leave. and when they beamed down it was apparent that all of them was in need of shore-leave.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard carrying Lord Anthony Christopher in his arms, and Lady Karissa with Lady Elizabeth and Lady Samhain and Lord Richard William Carey met their guests at the beam down point and Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa walk up to greet and met their esteemed guests and they are all taken to Beltane Manor.

All three given suites at Beltane Manor and made to feel at home and that evening are the guests at a dinner party thrown for them and with Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa on his arm they walk into the living room at Beltane Manor.

Lord Richard William Carey walks on the other side of Lady Karissa as she is expecting their first child together but her fourth child  as she has three with Lord Andrew Charles Howard and they are Lady Elizabeth age 6 years old, Lady Samhain who is not even 5 years old and Lord Anthony who is only two years old. 

Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR walks into the living room with his Duchess, Lady Sarah and with their four and half year old daughter, Lady Frederica Wilhelmina and  Capt Kirk, Lt. Sulu and Lt Uhura all rise to their feet and they smile and Lord Charles Andrew JR greets all three.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and Lord Patrick William II also attend the dinner with their wives at the dinner party. 

Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa give their guests a fine dinner party at Beltane Manor and Captain James T Kirk asks Lord Andrew Charles how he met Lady Karissa.

Lord Andrew Charles starts to tell Captain Kirk how he was met Lady Karissa back in 2274 on the arm of Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley, and Capt Kirk tells Lord Andrew Charles "  I haven't met a fine officer than Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley, but now he is a Lt. Commander." 

"Lt.Kevin Thomas Riley and my second cousin, Lord Richard William Carey were good friends." Lord Andrew Charles tells Captain Kirk.

"I can see that Lord Richard William Carey and Lady Karissa are very close."  Captain James T Kirk tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"Oh! Yes my Duchess and my second cousin are very close." Lord Andrew Charles admits.

"Lady Karissa is expecting his child and how do you feel about that?" Captain Kirk asks.

"You see Captain Kirk. Aristocrats don't marry for love I was told, but when Lady Karissa and I married in 2275 we agreed to an open marriage." Lord Andrew Charles states, " Lady Karissa is the mother of my father's heiress, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane."

Lord Richard William Carey with Lady Karissa walk into together and Lord Andrew Charles tells Captain James T Kirk. You see my great-aunt, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard is my second cousins great-grandmother, and my grandfather is her brother." 

"I see you share the same great-great-grandfather, Lord Frederick William Howard." Captain Kirk tells him.

"Lord Frederick William Howard is my great-grandfather and he is Lord Richard William Carey's great-great-grandfather, and that is makes us second cousins." Lord Andrew Charles tells him as his grandfather and my father were first cousins and his father is my first cousin once removed and that makes Lord Richard William Carey my second cousin and he is Lady Elizabeth third cousin as they share the same great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard."   

"You must be very proud of your family, Lord Andrew Charles.  Your second daughter resembles you." Jim Kirk tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"I am very proud of my two daughters and my son." Lord Andrew Charles tells Captain Kirk.

"Lady Elizabeth is 7 years old, Lady Samhain is not even quite six years and Lord Anthony isn't quite two years." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"Lord Andrew Charles. I hope you are not boring Captain Kirk." Lady Karissa asks.

"No. Lady Karissa. In fact I was the one that asked." Jim Kirk tells Lady Karissa.

"How did you meet His Grace, Lord Andrew Charles Howard?" Jim Kirk asks Lady Karissa.

"Long story, James Kirk. I was only 18 years old when I met both Lord Andrew Charles Howard and his second cousin, Lord Richard William Carey, and it was through my good friend, Lt Commander Kevin Thomas Riley."  Lady Karissa explains.

"Lady Elizabeth was  born in 2275,  Lady Samhain was born in 2276, and Lord Anthony was born in June of 2280." Lady Karissa explains.

"I have two more children to give Lord Andrew Charles and one more to give Lord Richard William Carey." Lady Karissa explains.

"With a little luck our next child will be a second son." Lady Karissa explains.

"Lord Charles Andrew JR is devoted to his golden hair heiress, Lady Elizabeth." Lady Karissa explains.

"Do you have any children Capt. Kirk?' Lady Karissa asks.

"I had son David Marcus." Jim admits, "He was murdered by Klingon's." 

"I had no idea  that my former girlfriend even had our son until he was 18 years old." Jim Kirk admits.

"Carol Marcus never told me and she told me she couldn't marry someone that was married to his career." Jim Kirk tells Lady Karissa.

"I can understand that." Lady Karissa tells him.

"Please excuse me gentlemen. I have three children that need to go bed." Lady Karissa tells them and she walks away and calls her children to her side and she walks out of the living room with her children.

Lord Andrew Charles, Lord Richard William Carey entertain their guests at Beltane Manor.