Lord John Albert Howard, Second Duke of Kent Territory , Duke and Actor

Lord John Albert Howard is the son of Lord Charles Albert Howard and his wife, Lady Louisa Lennox and he was born in 2349 out in Kent  Territory on Star Base 12  when his grandfather, Lord Albert Edward Howard was Duke of Kent Territory and he is ...

Lord John Albert Howard is the son of Lord Charles Albert Howard and his wife, Lady Louisa Lennox and he was born in 2349 out in Kent  Territory on Star Base 12  when his grandfather, Lord Albert Edward Howard was Duke of Kent Territory and he is the great-grandson of Lord Andrew Charles Howard who is the son of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR who is the son of Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR who is the second son of Lord Frederick William Howard who is the son of Lord Patrick William Howard and he is the second male line great-great-great-great-great-grandson of Lord Patrick  William Howard.

Lord John Albert Howard is the grandson of Lord Albert Edward Howard, Duke of Kent and Lady Elizabeth of Valois and he has a sister,  Lady  Joan Alberta Howard who is born in 2354.

Lord Charles Albert Howard who is the son of Lord Albert Edward Howard is born in 2310 marries in 2320 but their first child Lord John Albert Howard isn't born until 2349 as both Lord Charles Albert and his wife,  Lady Louisa are both 20 years old when Lady Karissa dies in 2330 while they attend the University on Star Base 12 

Lord Charles Albert Howard follows in his father's footsteps and studies acting, drama, theatre at the University of Star Base 12  and so does his wife, Lady Louisa Lennox and when they decide start their family Lady Louisa is 32 and Lord Charles Albert Howard is 37 and their son, Lord John Albert Howard is born in 2348.

Lord Charles Albert Howard doesn't succeed his father to the Dukedom and Territory of Kent as he passes away before his father, Lord Albert Edward   Howard in 2360 and it is son, Lord John Albert Howard who succeeds his grandfather to The Dukedom and Territory of Kent Territory on Star Base 12  in 2369 and he is twenty years old when he succeeds his father and he is married to  Lady Georgiana Spencer Churchill and in 2358 and in 2365 they have a daughter, Lady Alberta Edwina Howard who will become the first Duchess of  The Dukedom and Territory of Kent and they have a son, Lord Patrick Andrew Howard  in 2370.