The Duke of Kent Territory

Lord Albert Edward Howard would be Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Howard nee Lowell's second son and fourth child born to them, and he conceived during The Yuletide of 2284 and he would arrive sometime before or after Mabon of 2285.

Mabon is September 21, and Yuletide is between December 20 through January 1, and Lord Andrew Charles nor Lady Karissa actually remember how many times they came together during  Yuletide of 2284 but Lord David Beck told his first cousin once removed,  "The child Lady Karissa is yours and the DNA test is 99.99% accurate."  

"I don't deny the fact that this child is mine, Lord David." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lord David.

"You should be overjoyed with the prospect of having a second son." Lord David William states.

"I am very happy that Lady Karissa and I are giving Lord Anthony a new brother." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lord David William.

"Lady Karissa will name him Lord Albert Edward after his maternal great-great-grandfather, Lord Albert Edward Spencer Churchill who was the father of his great-grandmother, Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer-Churchill." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lord David.

"Lord Andrew Charles. Do you think your father got here  on his own?" Lord David asks.

"My great-grandfather, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior had to marry someone to have his children and it was my great-grandmother, Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer-Churchill" Lord David tells his first cousin once removed.

"My grandfather and your father were brothers along with Lord Richard Edward II father." Lord David William explains.

"I think is very noble of Lady Karissa to name your second son after his great-great-grandfather on  my great-grandmother's side and your grandmother's side of the family." Lord David explains.

"I don't know any man who wouldn't be overjoyed to two sons back to back." Lord David explains.

"I am overjoyed and I have the very Dukedom and Territory to give him when he is born and it is the Dukedom and Territory of Kent." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lord David William.

"The Dukedom and Territory of Kent is very small territory and it is in between Clarence and Lancaster." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lord David. 

"Lord Albert Edward will be well guarded by Lady Samhain, Duchess of Clarence Territory and Lord Anthony Christopher, Duke of Lancaster Territory and naturally Lord Thomas William his third cousin." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lord David William.

"Lord David William Beck. We Howard's take care of our own." Lord Andrew Charles explains.

"Lord Richard Edward Howard II, and Lord Frederick William Howard III will take care of him as well, as Lord Richard William Carey." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lord David William Beck.

"Lord Andrew Charles.  My mother was a Howard and she was the only child of your youngest uncle, Lord Edwin William Howard." Lord David William tells him.

"I know that Beck's didn't arrive here on Star Base 12 until during the Dukedom of Lord Frederick William Howard." Lord David William explains, " My grandfather married Lady  Katherine Devereux and she was the sister of Lord Edward Devereux who was the grandfather of Lady Penelope Rich nee Devereux who married your uncle, Lord Edwin William Howard. " Lord David explains.

"My grandfather had three children, my father,  my aunt, Lady Charlotte Augusta who was your father's first love, and Lord David Edward Christopher Beck II." Lord David William tells him.

"I was born in 2252, two years after you and I was married two months after you and my son was born in December of 776, forty five days after Lady Samhain,  and my daughter, Lady Edwina Wilhelmina was born in August of 2282, two months after Lady Caroline Matilda." Lord David William tells him.