The Heir of The Dukedom of Norfolk Territory

He is the youngest son of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart and his name is Lord Andrew Charles Howard and he arrived out at Norfolk Estate in the tenth year of his father's Dukedom in December of 2250. 

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR named his youngest son after his favorite uncle, Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory who  was born in 2195 and became Duke of Northumberland Territory by marrying Lady Elizabeth Percy. 

In the same year Lord Andrew Charles Howard great-grandson, Lord Thomas William Howard was born along with Lord Richard Edward Howard Senior son, Lord Richard Edward Howard II  who is the younger brother of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lord  Richard William Carey who is the great-grandson of Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard and Lord Frederick William Howard III who is the grandson of Lord Frederick William Howard Senior. 

Lord Andrew Charles Howard was the last of the Howard son's to be born in 2250, and it was known as the first baby boom on Star Base 12. 

It was no secret that neither Lord Thomas William Howard, Lord Frederick William Howard III and Lord Richard William Carey had no love lost for their cousin, Lord Andrew Charles Howard  and Lord Richard Edward Howard II.

Lord Thomas William Howard and Lord Richard William Carey were the great-great-grandsons of Lord Frederick William Howard Senior whereas Lord Andrew Charles and Lord Richard Edward Howard II were Lord Frederick William Howard Senior great-grandsons, and Lord Frederick William Howard III was Lord Frederick William Howard's grandson.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR first cousins were Lord Edward Howard,  Lord Frederick William Howard III,  Lord George Frederick Carey as well their sisters.

It was Lord Edward Howard's son, Lord Phillip Howard who had Lord Thomas William Howard in 2250 and he was second cousin to Lord Robert Frederick Carey as well.

Lord Richard William Carey is the great-great-grandson of Lord Frederick William Howard through his daughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard and her son, Lord George Frederick Carey and his son, Lord Robert Frederick Carey

Lord Richard William Carey is the great-great-grandson of Lord Frederick William Howard through his daughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard and her son, Lord George Frederick Carey and his son, Lord Robert Frederick Carey. who married a distant cousin, Lady Lettice Knolly.

Lord John Carey traveled with Lord Patrick William Howard in 2153 and he is Duke of Bedford Territory on Star Base 12 and he is not as stiff necked as his uncle, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR and in fact neither was his father, Lord William Carey.

Bedford Territory is in the countryside and foothills on Star Base 12 between Norfolk and Suffolk Territories and it is the second largest territory on Star Base 12 and it is far from the maddening crowds.

Both Lord George Frederick Carey and his son, Lord Robert Frederick Carey preferred the countryside of Bedford Territory and they were a good gentry family that were direct descendants of King Edward III through his son, Lord John of Gaunt, Duke of Lancaster who married three times and with three wives, Blanche of Lancaster, Princess Constance of Castile and Lady Katherine Sywnford had many children,  his three eldest children were King Henry IV of England, Princess Catherine of Lancaster and Lord John Beaufort, 1st Earl  of Somerset