Blessed Are The Peace-Makers

Lady Samhain (Celtic for "Summer-Ends" Wilhelmina Charlene Howard, Duchess of Clarence Territory is the second child and daughter of Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell. 

Lady Samhain was born on The Pagan New Year of 2277, but the Georgian New Year of 2276 and she was given the name of the Pagan New Year that she was born and Lady Karissa wanted to honor Lord Frederick William and she gave her the middle name of Wilhelmina and also to honor her grandfather, his middle of Charlene."

Lady Samhain was the only one of their children that resembled her father, Lord Andrew Charles Howard with her dark hair, sparkling blue eyes and golden complexion. 

Lady Samhain was her second cousin Lord David William Beck favorite second cousin, as well as her third cousins, Lord Richard William Carey and Lord Thomas William Howard, favorite third cousin, and she was her mother's favorite child.

Lady Samhain was the sweetest child that Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa ever had between them and she was sweet, even tempered, obedient, and never gave her father and mother any problem unlike her older sister, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard.

Lord Andrew Charles on the day that she was born created her The Duchess of Clarence Territory in the name of her great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard.

Lady Elizabeth and her little sister, Lady Samhain were very close to each other and Lady Elizabeth was very protective of her little sister and would have hurt anyone that hurt her little sister. 

Lady Elizabeth and Lady Samhain were always seen together and sharing secrets and confiding to each other as they grew up. 

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane was very open-minded whereas Lady Samhain was just the opposite and she was was conservative and she would not talk about the things that Lady Elizabeth would talk about

Even in 23rd century there were subjects that were taboo but Lady Elizabeth was the one to talk about them and she didn't see it as taboo.

When Lady Elizabeth started talking about how she wanted to make love to Lord Richard Edward Howard III, it shocked her little sister but Lady Elizabeth asked Lady Samhain " Come on now, Lady Samhain. Lord David William Beck II and you are very close."  

"Lady Elizabeth.  Lord David William II is a gentleman. I want to wait to marry before we even make love. I want my honey-moon to be special." Lady Samhain tells her sister.

"When I am close to Lord Richard Edward III. I feel tingly all over. " Lady Elizabeth confesses.

"I can not wait for our honey-moon." Lady Elizabeth tells her sister.

"I don't think Father and mother will let Lord David William Beck II and I marry each other until 2295." Lady Samhain tells her sister.

"I tell you our grandfather is on your side and he wants to see you marry the great-grandson of our uncle, Lord Edwin William Howard." Lady Elizabeth tells her sister. " He is our biggest ally." 

It is Lady Elizabeth convinces her father and mother to allow Lady Samhain and Lord David William Beck II to marry in a double wedding ceremony in 2294 and Lord David William Beck agrees to allow Lord David William Beck II to marry Lady Samhain at the age of 17 years old.

Lady Samhain and Lord David William II are both 17 years old when they marry each other and on the day they marry Lord David William Senior tells Lady Karissa  " I got the best of your children, Lady Karissa." 

Lady Karissa looks at Lord David William Senior and she says " I am glad you think so, but Lady Samhain is my cub and she knows how to take care of herself." 

Lord Andrew Charles tells his first cousin once removed, Lord David William Senior " Lady Samhain is one of Lady Karissa's cubs and she knows how to use her claws and fangs."  

Lady Elizabeth walks over and she looks at her second cousin and she shows her claws and fangs to Lord David William Beck Senior and Lady Karissa looks at her eldest daughter 'What have I told you about that Lady Elizabeth." 

"Mom. I am proud of my fangs and claws." Lady Elizabeth tells her mother.

Lord David William Beck Senior told Lord Andrew Charles " I will be the blessed one to get Lady Samhain in my family."  

Lord Andrew Charles reminds him 'She is Duchess of Clarence Territory in the name of your great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard."  

Lady Samhain in 2295 becomes Duchess of Clarence Territory in her own right and they move to Clarence Territory where she governs as Duchess of Clarence Territory and she is the first one to enact the matrilineal  primogeniture on Star Base 12  and only her female descendants may inherit her Dukedom and Territory.

Whereas their son will inherit the Earldom and Territory of Essex from Lord David William Beck II II and their third child will inherit the Viscountcy of Elmhurst Estate.

Lady Samhain and Lord David William II don't have their first child until 2300, six years after they are married, as Lady Samhain wanted to ensure that her Dukedom and Territory were secure and prosper before she started their family.

Lady Samhain and Lord David William II first child, a daughter, Lady Patricia Eugenie Howard was born in 2300, out at Clarence Territory and as Lady Samhain promised her paternal grandmother, Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart she would name her first born after her paternal great-grandmother in 2294. 

Lady Samhain and Lord David William go to have two more children, Lord David Andrew Beck named for both his grandfathers is born in 2305 and their final child, a second daughter, Lady Eliza Katherine Beck is born in 2310.

All three of Lady Samhain and Lord David William Beck's children go onto marry and  Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene' s first granddaughter, Lady Charlene Wilhelmina Howard is born in 2320, and their first grandson, Lord  Edwin William Beck is born in 2325, and their final child,  Lord David William Beck III is born in 2330, before Lady Karissa passes away.

Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard, Duchess of Clarence Territory passes away in 2360, at the age of  84 years old and she is succeeded by her great-granddaughter,  Lady Kathrine Eliza Howard who is the granddaughter of her daughter, Lady Patricia Eugenie Howard who is born in 2340. 

Lord David William Beck II passes away one year later in 2361 and he is succeeded by their great-grandson,  Lord William David Beck  II and he becomes Earl of Essex Territory on Star Base 12.

Lady Samhain is laid on the right side of her older sister, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard who died in 2350 and Lord David William Beck II i s laid to rest out in the Beck Mausoleum out at Elmhurst Estate next to his father, Lord David William Beck Senior.

Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard is the second child of Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa to pass away, but Lady Samhain governed Clarence Territory from 2276 until 2360.