The New Duke and Duchess of Norfolk Territory

It is one month later on June 2, 2275, and Lord Andrew Charles Howard is not even quite 25 years old and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard is not even quite 20 years  old when they are about to become the fifth Duke and Duchess of Norfolk Territory on Star Base 12 since it is creation in 2165 by Lord Patrick William Howard. 

Lord Andrew Charles Howard is Lord Patrick William Howard great-great-grandson through his son, Lord Frederick William Howard and his second son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior and his son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart.

Lady Charlotte Augusta Stafford, Duchess of Buckingham Territory on Star Base 10  is transported in from Star Base 10 as well as Lady Patricia Charlene Neville, Countess of Westmoreland Territory on Star Base 10 with their husbands, Lord David Frederick Stafford, Duke of Buckingham Territory and Lord Ralph Neville, Earl of Westmoreland Territory on Star Base 10.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard is dressed in a new four piece breasted suit and Lady Karissa is dressed in a new amethyst Regency style dress and  when Lord Andrew Charles walks in he looks at Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann and tells her  "You look very regal." 

"Thank you Lord Andrew Charles or is your Grace?" Lady Karissa asks.

"No to you it is Andrew Charles." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"Likewise, and to you it is Karissa Elizabeth Ann." Lady Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"Have you decided what Dukedom and territory you will give to your father?" Lady Karissa asks.

"The Territory and Dukedom of York" Lord Andrew Charles tells Lady Karissa.

"Lord Richard Edward Howard II will receive The Territory and Dukedom of Wessex." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lady Karissa.

Lord Frederick William Howard III will receive the Dukedom and Territory of Windsor Territory." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lady Karissa.

"The brother who gives me my first nephew or niece will get Cambridge and the other brother will get Sussex Territory." Lord Andrew Charles explains.

"Lord David William Beck is the rightful heir to the Earldom of Essex Territory from his maternal grandmother, Lady Penelope Rich nee Devereux. " Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"Father wants us to wear our coronets and he had a special one made for Lady Elizabeth who he dotes on and he is her greatest ally even now." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lady Karissa.

"Lord Andrew Charles. Lady Elizabeth is only one month old and she is not ready to govern this territory or Dukedom." Lady Karissa tells him.

"My damn Stuart cousin is coming in from Lennox Territory." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"Your Stuart cousin who is that?" Lady Karissa asks.

"Lord Alexander Charles Stuart the heir to the Dukedom of Lennox Territory." Lord Andrew Charles states, "We share the same terrible grandfather, Lord James Alexander Stuart and Lord Alexander Charles told me once that two old miserable men should marry each  other." Lord Andrew Charles says with a laugh.

"I remind him that both of our grandfathers loved their women. " Lord Andrew Charles tells Lady Karissa.

"Who will all be there for our installation?" Lady Karissa asks.

"A bunch of aristocrats, dignitaries from the United Federation of Planets,  The Lords and Ladies of the other Territories, and all of The Howard's and Carey's." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"Father will perform the installation and mother will place the tiara on your head and father will present Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane as the new heiress to the Dukedom and Territory." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"I am asking you to place the tiaras on Lady Katherine Grace Beck and Lady Susan Virginia Heads." Lord Andrew Charles asks Lady Karissa.

Lord Patrick William Howard II knocks on the door and he tells his brother " It's time to start down the stairs to the drawing room." 

"We will be shortly, Lord Patrick William." Lord Andrew Charles tells his brother and Lord Andrew Charles offers Lady Karissa his arm and she accepts his arm and they start to walk down the stairs and they wait at the door until Lord Charles Andrew Howard III opens up the door and when the music starts to play they start to walk up the aisle  in the drawing room and everyone stands and they bow and curtsy to them and they smile and knowledge it as they walk toward the front of the drawing room where Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR now 67 years old and Lady Patricia Eugenie is now 65 years old.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR asks all the guests to sit down and he starts to talk " Today marks the new era of The Dukedom of Norfolk Territory since my great-grandfather started it in 2165."

"I have governed Norfolk Territory from 2240 and today I am handing it over to my youngest son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard according to the terms of my late father's Last Will and Testament." Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR tells everyone.

"My late father governed Norfolk Territory from 2210 until 2240 and my second son was only six months old when he died. " Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR explains.

"My grandfather governed Norfolk Territory from 2190-2210." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"My great-grandfather created it in 2165 and governed from 2165 until 2190." Lord Charles Andrew JR. states.

"It gives me great pleasure to create my youngest son, Lord Andrew Charles who is named in honor of my favorite uncle, Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory and who is the great-grandfather of my first cousin twice removed, Lord Thomas William Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory and his wife, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann, Marchioness of Pembroke Territory the new Duke and Duchess of Norfolk Territory." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells everyone.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR walks up and places the coronet of Norfolk on his youngest son head and Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory presents his second cousin with the robes and places it around his shoulders and Lady Patricia walks up and she places the tiara upon Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann head and Lord Richard William has the pleasure of placing the robes around her shoulders and he smiles.

Lord Charles Andrew JR calls out " I give to you the Fifth Duke of Norfolk Territory and his Duchess and Here is your future Duchess,  Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard, our heiress " and Lord Charles Andrew JR holds Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane in his arms and says " Isn't she is beautiful and I know she will be a real credit to her great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard." 

Lord Richard William Carey and Lord Thomas William Howard call out : "Long Live Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard our third cousin." 

Lord David Beck , Lord Richard Edward Howard II and Lord Frederick William Howard call out " Love Live Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard our second cousin."

Lady Karissa looks at Lord Andrew Charles and she tells him " Enjoy your new founded glory , Your Grace, Lord Andrew Charles, Duke of Norfolk Territory as tomorrow I am setting off for Pembroke Territory with Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and Lord Richard William Carey is coming with me and  my dear Kevin Riley is going to meet us at the border." and she walks over and asks for Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and with her in her arms she walks out of the drawing room allowing Lord Andrew Charles to celebrate his victory in becoming Duke of Norfolk Territory.