The New Utopia It Wasn't

Star Base 12 wasn't the new utopia is was suppose to be like The United Federation of Planets thought it would be when it  created it in 2153 and when the first settlers arrived in 2153 from Pre-World War Three Planet Earth on April 30, 2153.

The second set of settlers were just leaving Pre-World War III Planet Earth on board the USS Excalibur on the very day the first settlers arrived on Star Base 12, but when the first settlers arrived they had to rebuild their lives from scratch. 

The 20 young couples from the United States boarded The USS Yorktown from San Francisco, California to escape the onset of World War Three Planet Earth. 

When the Anderson's,  William's,  Weston's,  Thompson's, and the rest of the young couples arrived. They pooled their resources together and they shared the same home together and shared the responsibilities.

Some of the young couples opted not to have children due to the hardships that they had to face but The William's, Anderson's and  and Weston's and Campbell's did have children, and  Lt  Richards Williams was the great-great-great grandson of Phillip and Louisa Williams

Lt Richard Williams was a good friend of Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley at Star Fleet Academy on Star Base 12. 

Lt Richards Williams remembers what his father told him about Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR and his grandfather remembers Lord Frederick William Howard when he became the 2nd Duke of Norfolk Territory on Star Base 12

Louis Williams tells his grandson, " I remember Lord Frederick William Howard."  

"I remember when his Duchess gave birth to Lord Frederick William Howard II, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard and Lord Andrew Charles Howard."  Louis William tells his grandson.

My father, Charles Williams remembers when Lord Patrick William had Lord Frederick William as he born in 2159, and he was only five years old and he saw Star Base 12 transformed into the aristocracy it became and my great-grandfather, Phillip remembers when all the aristocracy claimed the territories."  Louis tells his grandson.

"Lord Patrick William Howard wasn't a bad man and he was a just and fair man, but his son, Lord Frederick William Howard ruined his father's good name as did his  grandson, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR, but at least his great-grandson, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR tried to correct it as well."  Louis Williams tells his grandson.

Louis Williams passes away in 2299, and his grandson, Lt. Richard Williams  doesn't marry until 2300, and he marries a young woman on Star Base 12 name Susan Davis, who is not an aristocrat and they settle in Wessex Territory near Collinswood Manor and they have two children, Edward in 2305, and a daughter, Linda Williams in 2310, and they grow up with Lady Isabella Karissa Carey and Lord Kevin Thomas Riley II and Lady Karen Elizabeth Riley the children of Lord Kevin Thomas Riley II and Lady Caroline Matilda who are the grandchildren of Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard-Carey nee Lowell and Lord Richard William Carey,  Duke and Duchess of Bedford Territory.