Lady Sophia Charlotte Bourbon nee Howard

Lady Sophia Charlotte Bourbon nee Howard is the only sister of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, Lord Richard Edward Howard SR and Lord Edwin William Howard, and she is the only daughter of Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR and Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer-Churchill.

Lady Sophia Charlotte was named for her aunt, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard, her father's only sister, and she was born in 2220 and she is the last of Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR's children but for the exceptional of his natural son, Lord John Robert Howard, born in 2230 with his mistress, Lady Janet Flemming. 

Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard is raised with her older brothers and has as much spunk as her paternal aunt and name sake, Lady Sophia Charlotte Carey nee Howard, but unlike her aunt, she is not given the choice to marry for love, and Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior starts in 2235 to find her a groom in a good family.

Living in Lennox Territory,  Lord James Bourbon who is a direct descendant of King Louis IX of France through his youngest son, Prince Robert, Count of Clermont and his son,   Lord  Louis I, Duke of Bourbon as his mother, Lady Beatrice was Lady of Bourbon and he inherited the title through his mother and Lord Patrick William Howard brought with him  Lord  Peter Bourbon and Lord Peter Bourbon had two children, Lord John Bourbon and a daughter, Lady Charlotte Bourbon and Lord John Bourbon has a son, Lord Antonio Bourbon who married Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard in 2238 as he was born in 2218 two years before Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard was born in 2220.

Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard and Lord Antonio Bourbon are married in 2238, at the age of 18 and 20 year old, but  their first child,  Lord Philippe Bourbon was born in 2245 and their second child a daughter, Lady Christina Bourbon in 2250.

Lord Philippe Bourbon marries Lady Antónia Braganza in 2262 and they have two children,  Lord Charles Bourbon in 2265 and a daughter,  Lady Augusta Victoria Bourbon in 2270. 

By the year of 2285, Lord Charles Bourbon is 20 years old and he is married to Lady Marie Adélaïde Savoy in 2283, Lady Marie gives birth to Lady  Beatrice Bourbon in 2285 when Lord Albert Edward Howard and Lady Anastasia Christina Howard are born to Lord Andrew Charles Howard who is Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard grandnephew and  her-great-granddaughter is Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard's second cousin, as they share the same terrible great-great-grandfather, Lord Frederick William Howard.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and his sister are finally reunited in 2285 when Lady Sophia Charlotte travels to Beltane Manor so  her children, grandchildren , and great-granddaughter,  Lady Beatrice can meet her second cousin, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard and she can meet her first cousin, Lady Christine Bourbon and her first cousin, Lady  Augusta Victoria Bourbon and from Star Base 10, with her two aunts, Lady Patricia Charlene comes Lady Patrica Charlene Neville and  Lady Louisa Augusta Stafford and their daughter, Lady Cecily Neville and Lady Philippa Stafford .

Lord Andrew Charles with his father, Lord Charles Andrew JR with Lady Elizabeth wait for all of her female cousins arrive to Star Base 12 and  transported to Beltane Manor.

Lady Elizabeth age ten years old with Lady Samhain,  Lady Autumn Bridget, Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud, Lady Caroline Matilda, and Lady Anastasia Christina held by her mother, Lady Theresa wait for the door to open out walks Lady Patricia with her daughter and granddaughter, and Lady Charlotte Augusta with her daughter and granddaughter and from Lennox Territory Lady Sophia Charlotte brings her daughter and granddaughter and great-granddaughter and Lady Karissa is holding Lady Caroline Matilda and Lord Charles Andrew JR is smiling when he sees his sister and two daughters.

"Welcome to Beltane Manor." Lady Karissa tells them " Lady Elizabeth had to meet her first cousins and seconds cousins especially if they are females." 

Lord Andrew Charles walks over to his aunt "We finally meet Aunt Lady Sophia Charlotte."  Lord Andrew Charles tells his aunt with his first cousins, first cousins once removed, and second cousins. and he sees his sisters, and his nieces and grandnieces.

Lady Elizabeth smiles " I have some new recruits for my army."  Lady Elizabeth tells her grandfather also in Lennox Territory is her second cousin, Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart who will become her biggest ally. 

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR embraces his sister and two daughters, and his nieces and grandnieces and his granddaughters and great-granddaughters and Lady Karissa looks on with a smile and she declares " This is a wonderful day when all the daughters of Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR and his granddaughters, great-granddaughters are finally brought together." 

Lady Elizabeth did something that no one thought could be done she brings all her female cousins and grandaunt and aunts together. 

Lady Elizabeth gets along with all of her many females cousins and they have a good time together.