Lord Thomas William Howard

Lord Thomas William Howard is the great-great-grandson of Lord Frederick William Howard SR through his youngest son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory who was the third son and youngest child.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard was the youngest child and son of Lord Frederick William Howard and Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort and he was born in 2195, five years after his grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard passed away and during the fifth ...

Lord Andrew Charles Howard was the youngest child and son of Lord Frederick William Howard and Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort and he was born in 2195, five years after his grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard passed away and during the fifth year of his Dukedom.

Lord Andrew Charles had two older brother, Lord Frederick William Howard II and Lord Charles Andrew Howard and one sister, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard.

Lord Frederick William Howard was more concerned about finding his oldest son a bride, and he didn't concentrate on Lord Charles Andrew Howard until 2200, and he wouldn't concentrate on Lady Sophia Charlotte until  2215, when Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard turned 15 years old.

Lord Frederick William Howard II was born in 2184,  eleven months after his father and mother's marriage to each other and Lord Frederick William was overjoyed when his son and heir was born and he was given his father's name.

Lord Frederick William Howard SR expected his eldest son to succeed him to the Dukedom and Territory of Norfolk on Star Base 12 ,  but Lady Jeanette Virginia presented him with a second child and son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard in 2185,  and his only daughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte was born in 2190, and their youngest son, Lord  Andrew Charles Howard was born in 2195.

Lord Frederick William Howard Senior has just became Duke of Norfolk Territory in 2190, shortly after the birth of Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard, but he wasn't as popular as his father, Lord Patrick William Howard.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard despite the fact that he was the youngest son of Lord Frederick William Howard caught the eye of the heiress of The Dukedom of Northumberland Territory on Star Base 12 in 2212 when she was 15 years old and he was 17 year old, and Lady Elizabeth Percy was a direct descendant of Sir Henry Percy and Lady Elizabeth Mortimer, the great-granddaughter of King Edward III through his son, Prince Lionel , Duke of Clarence and this daughter, Lady Phillipa.

Lady Elizabeth Percy was the heiress to the Dukedom of Northumberland Territory but she has a younger sister,  Lady Katherine Percy who was born in 2199, as Lady Elizabeth was born in 2197 and she was two years younger than Lord Andrew Charles Howard.

Lord Charles Percy had left Lady Elizabeth the heiress to the Dukedom and Territory to Northumberland on Star Base 12 and  Lady Elizabeth Percy married Lord Andrew Charles Howard in 2215 and in 2218 they had Lord Edward Howard and in 2220 they had a daughter, Lady Dorothy Howard, and in 2235 Lord Edward Howard married and  in 2237 his wife,  Lady Elizabeth Montagu Douglas Scott had a son, Lord Phillip Howard and 2250, Lord Thomas William Howard was born the first of five Howard sons born  and they were either Lord Frederick William Howard great-grandsons or great-great-grandsons, or grandson, and they were Lord Thomas William Howard, Lord Richard William Carey,  Lord Frederick William Howard III,  Lord Richard Edward Howard II and Lord Andrew Charles, who his nephew Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR named his youngest son in his honor.

Lord Frederick William Howard III was the youngest grandson of Lord Frederick William Howard SR and Lord Andrew Charles Howard was the youngest great-grandson of Lord Frederick William Howard SR and Lord Richard William Carey was Lord Frederick William Howard's youngest great-great-grandson.

Lord George Frederick Carey was Lord Frederick William Howard SR oldest grandson, followed by Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, followed by Lord Edward Howard and Lord Frederick William Howard III.

Lord Frederick William Howard's oldest great-grandsons were Lord Robert Frederick Carey, Lord Phillip Howard and Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and his middle great-grandson was Lord  Patrick William Howard II.

Lord Charles Percy stipulated that his eldest daughter,  Lady Elizabeth had to have issue in order for her family to retain the Dukedom of Northumberland on Star Base 12 and if she failed to have great-grandchildren. The Dukedom and Territory would revert back to her younger sister, Lady Katherine great-grandchildren.

Lady Katherine Percy married Lord George Grey, a son of The Duke of Suffolk Territory and he had an older brother, Lord Richard Grey who was the Duke of Suffolk Territory  in 2230, and Lord Richard Grey was the father of  Lord Edmund Grey, Duke of Suffolk Territory.

Lord Thomas William Howard succeeded to the Dukedom of Northumberland Territory in 2270 at the age of 20 years old, but by the year of 2274 he still hadn't married and he was 23 years old and  Lord Andrew Charles Howard had married and he would give Lord Frederick William Howard his first male line great-great-granddaughter, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard and Lord Richard Edward Howard II would give Lord Frederick William Howard SR his first male line great-great-grandson, but he was the eldest son of Lord Frederick William Howard second son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR who became Duke of Norfolk Territory in 2210.

Lord Thomas William Howard didn't want Northumberland Territory to The Grey's who were his great-grandmother's sister great-grandchildren, and he finally married in 2280 at the age of 30 years old to Lady Florence Elizabeth Collins, the youngest daughter of Lord Jeremiah and Lady Elizabeth Collins and her sister was Duke of Somerset Territory on Star Base and her second sister had married Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley. 

Lady Florence Elizabeth Collins was the maternal aunt of Lord Edward Seymour and the maternal aunt of Lord Kevin Thomas Riley II.

Lord Thomas William Howard and Lady Florence Elizabeth had three children, a son, Lord Phillip Edward Howard in 2283,  Lady Thomasina Wilhelmina Howard in 2288, and a second son, Lord Thomas William Howard II in 2294.

They were all third cousin's once removed to Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and third cousin's twice removed to Lady Karissa Ann who was Lord Frederick William Howard SR first born  male line great-great-great-granddaughter, Lady Karissa Ann Howard who was born in 2295.

Lord  Phillip Edward Howard would go to marry and provide  a line of heirs and heiresses to secure what his great-great-grandfather received.

Lord Thomas William Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory would die in 2331, and he would be succeeded by his son,  Lord Phillip Edward Howard age 48 and he would have a son, Lord Frederick Edward Howard in 2305 and in 2331 and he was 26 and he had a son in 2335 named Lord John Patrick Howard.

The Dukedom and Territory of Northumberland Territory on Star Base 12 remained in the Howard family with the descendants of Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory.