Part Three- The Grandchildren of The Fifth Duke and Duchesses -1

Lord Andrew Charles Howard 1st Duke of Norfolk Territory and his wife, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell had five children and Lord Andrew Charles Howard  had a daughter with mistress, Lady Teresa Charlotte Hardwick and Lady Karissa had three children, two with Lord Richard William Carey and one with Lord Charles Andrew Howard III.

It was their eldest daughter, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard and her husband, Lord Richard Edward Howard III that would give her father, mother, and  grandfather their first granddaughter, and her grandfather, his first great-granddaughter, Lady Karissa Ann Howard named for her maternal grandmother, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell.

Lady Karissa Ann was born on her mother's 20th birthday on May 1, 2295 out at Beltane Manor and when Lady Elizabeth tells her father " I am naming our daughter after my dear mother who gave birth to me." 

Lord Andrew Charles tells her "  I have no doubt that you will name your daughter after your mother."  

"How dare you speak against my mother that sacrificed to give you five children." Lady  Elizabeth tells her father.

"Father without my mother and me . You wouldn't have become  Duke of Norfolk with out my mother and me." Lady  Elizabeth tells her father. and   she looks at her father holding her daughter, Lady Karissa Ann Howard in her arms and through both her mother and father she is the first born descendant through Lord Patrick Howard through his son, Lord Frederick William Howard and through his second son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior and through his two oldest sons, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and his younger brother, Lord Richard Edward Howard Senior and through their son, Lord Andrew Charles and Lord Richard Edward Howard II and through their children, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and Lord Richard Edward Howard III comes the first daughter that will inherit the dual Dukedoms and Territories of Norfolk and Wessex Territory.

Lady Karissa Ann Howard is the first great-great-great-granddaughter of Lord Patrick William Howard and she will inherit Norfolk and Wessex Territories on Star Base 12, but she is not an only child, and in 2300, she will be have a first cousin, Lady Patricia Eugenie Howard, the daughter of Lady Samhain, Duchess of Clarence Territory and Lord David William Beck and Lord Richard Edward Howard IV, the son of Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard and Lord Richard Edward Howard III.

Lord David William Beck II is the great-grandson of Lord Edwin William Howard and Lady Penelope Rich nee Devereux  through their daughter, Lady Eliza Katherine Howard and through her son, Lord David William Beck. 

They are joined by Lord Alexander Andrew Howard, the eldest son of Lord Anthony Christopher Howard,Duke of Lancaster Territory and Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart in 2302

A third baby boom happens in 2305 similar to the ones in 2250 and 2276 to The Howard's and the following have the grandchildren for Lord Andrew Charles, Lord David William Beck JR,  Lady Karissa and Lord Richard  William Carey and Kevin Thomas Riley  and   Lady Caroline Matilda Carey gives birth to a daughter, Lady Isabella Karissa Carey,  followed by Lady Alexandrina Charlene Howard nee Stuart who gives birth to a son, Lord Andrew Charles II,  Lady Samhain gives birth to a son, Lord David Andrew Beck,  and Lady Elizabeth gives birth to a daughter, Lady Susan Virginia Howard. 

In 2305,  Lord Andrew is blessed with two grandsons and two granddaughters, and Lady Karissa is blessed with two grandsons and three granddaughters and Lord Richard William Carey and Lord Thomas Kevin Riley are blessed with one granddaughter that they share with Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell.

Lord Andrew Charles , Lord David William Beck SR and Lady Karissa share two grandchildren, Lady Patricia Eugenie Howard and Lord David Andrew Beck,  

Lord Richard William Carey, Lord Kevin Thomas Riley SR and Lady Karissa share one granddaughter, Lady Isabella Karissa Carey.