The United Federation of Planet Top Secret

In 2270, some  117 years after World War Three  ended on Planet Earth when The United Federation of Planets came the government . It started to put together a plan fashioned on an old British program called "The Child Immigration Program in England between the years of  1920 to 1970.

The program was meant to repopulate Planet Earth with children that were free of any long term radiation sickness and every young person between the ages of 12 and 18 were tested to determine if they were fertile and if they were they were placed to be placed in special centers.

However, The United Federation of Planets headquarter was in San Francisco, California and it  couldn't be everywhere and they weren't able to test every young person in every state, but they set up facilities and when a young person became an orphan  and placed with a family member they were tested.

One such young person was 15 year old, Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell, who had lost her family to radiation sickness but she had escaped it and she went to live with her relatives, but later in 2270,  food started to rationed out only to primary family members, and  families had to decide who they could and couldn't feed and Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell was only a relative, and her relatives could only receive food coupons for their immediately family.

With that, her relatives signed her for the relocation of program started by The United Federation of Planets called " Operation Adam and Eve."  and they drove her from Virginia to San Francisco, California to board the USS Republic along with 499 young orphans registered for the same program "Operation Adam and Eve." 

All the other 499 young people and Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell were tested and all were fertile and free from long term side effects of radiation sickness and shortly before her 15th birthday in 2270, The USS Republic set off Star Base 10 and Star Base 12.

The journey would take 4.5 years, with a stop over to Talos IV,  Star Base 10 and then onto Star Base 12.

The purpose of this top secret experiment was to encourage the 299 young men and women together and have children with each other, but nothing happened between any of the 500 young people during the four and half year journey to Star Base 10 or Star Base 12.

In 2154, one year following the outbreak of hostilities, Colonel Green surprised the surviving United States government by turning up in Alaska at the head of a massive army comprised of both New U.N. and ECON soldiers. President Mendoza ordered Green to stand down, but is refused; Green slaughters his way across the continent, culling the "weak" and "impure" and those afflicted with radiation sickness from humanity's gene pool, killing millions, until finally meeting his demise in Montana from an orbital strike launched by Flint the Immortal.

The United Federation of Planet remembered a speech made by Colonel Phillip Green in 2156  about    Three years after the cease-fire, Colonel Green was recorded giving an impassioned speech, asking for the impure to be purged from society., but during the war Colonel Green and  his troops personally killed hundreds of thousands of individuals affected with radiation sickness and other "impurities," using as a rationale that it was necessary in order to prevent their passing on such traits to later generations.

The USS Republic orbits around Star Base 12 in June of 2274 and when the remaining 200 other young people are transported down to Star Base 12 , on the arms of 23 year old Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley is 19 years old , Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell.

Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley tells Karissa that the second settlers on Star Base 12 are aristocrats from Pre- World Planet Earth from Europe and it is headed by the aristocracy headed by the great-grandson of Lord Patrick William Howard and the great-great-grandson of  Lord John Carey,  and their names are Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lord Richard William Carey, Dukes of Norfolk and Bedford Territory on Star Base 12 and Lord Richard William Carey is the great-great-great-grandson of Lord Patrick William Howard through his granddaughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard and her grandson, Lord Robert Frederick Carey.

Standing with his second cousin, Lord Richard William Carey and his father, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR is  23 years old Lord Andrew Charles Howard who is the five child and youngest son, of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR.

Such a rival for Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell with  the second cousins, Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lord Richard William Carey, but one wins and one losses at the end, but with Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell brings Lord Andrew Charles Howard children and with Lord Richard William Carey two children, and with Lord Charles Andrew Howard III, the oldest son of Lord Charles Andrew Howard III, a daughter and all of her children govern on Star Base 12 in the name of the ancestor of Lord Patrick William Howard.

Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell becomes the 2nd Marchioness of Pembroke Territory on Star Base 12 and she becomes Duchess of Norfolk Territory from 2275-2300, and Duchess of Bedford Territory from 2300-2330.

The Top Secret Experiment called "Operation Adam and Eve" is defunded by The United Federation of Planets in 2275 as "inhumane " and it is quashed and labeled as a "failure." 

It is Lt. Commander Kevin Thomas Riley that tells Lady Karissa in 2299, about the top secret experiment and how it failed.

Lady Karissa tells her friend, Kevin " There was never one child born during the time we left Planet Earth in 2270." 

"I don't think any of us were interested in each other as we were all war orphans." Lady Karissa explains,  " "I got the last laugh at their defunct program as I had five children with Lord Andrew Charles Howard, 2 with Lord Richard William Carey and one with Lord Charles Andrew III."  

"They didn't get the stingy and filthy hands on my children." Lady Karissa tells him " I didn't give birth to eight children for the United Federation of Planets but to continue the dynasties started by Lord Patrick William Howard and Lord John Carey in 2165." 

Standing with their mother in 2299 are Lady Elizabeth Victorian Ann Beltane, her eldest daughter with Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Caroline Matilda Carey ,her eldest daughter with Lord Richard William Carey and her eldest son, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Duke of Lancaster Territory, with Lord Andrew Charles Howard and in her arms  Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, heiress to The Dukedom of Sussex Territory. 

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane is holding her daughter,  Lady Karissa Ann who is four years old and she is the oldest of Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann and Lord Andrew Charles Howard grandchildren and she is the 1st Duchess of Norfolk Territory through the male lien of Lord Patrick William Howard through his grandson, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR and through his two eldest sons, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lord Richard Edward Howard SR.

The United Federation of Planets never told any one about the top secret experiment.