Come To My Garden

Beltane Manor was one the most beautiful estates in Bedford Territory on Star Base 12, Lord Andrew Charles Howard brought it for Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann for her wedding present in 2275.

Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa Elizabeth didn't move into it until  June 30, 2275, and all of their children but Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane would be born at Beltane Manor.

Norfolk Estate that was built by Lord Patrick William Howard in 2165 remained in the Howard family and it is where Lord Andrew Charles Howard retired to in 2299, when his daughter, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane became first Duchess of Norfolk Territory at the age of 24 years old in 2299.

Beltane Manor would be renown for it's beautiful gardens,  Beltane and Yuletide celebrations and the birth place of  The Duchess of Clarence Territory, The Duke of Lancaster Territory,  The Duchess of Bedford Territory, The Duke of Kent Territory,  The Duke of Langley Territory,  The Duchess of  Gloucester Territory and The Duchess of Sussex Territory and it would be the birth place of the 2nd Duchess of Norfolk Territory as well as the 2nd Duchess of Clarence Territory.

Lady Karissa named her estate for the Glory of Odin, The Almighty Father of All the Gods and Goddesses and it was filled with pictures of Lord Patrick William Howard's many ancestors starting with King John of England, his sons, King Henry III and Prince Richard of Cornwall, and his sons,  Prince Edmund and Lord Richard of Cornwall, and their children, King Edward I and Lady Joan of Cornwall,  Sir John Howard, Sir John Howard II, Sir Robert Howard ,  Sir John Howard III, his son, Sir Robert Howard and his son, Lord John Howard 1st Duke of Norfolk, his granddaughter, Lady Elizabeth Howard, her daughter, Queen Anne Boleyn and her daughter, Queen Elizabeth  The First of England along with paintings of King  Henry II, Queen Eleanor of Aquitaine along with King Edward I of England,  Queen Margaret of France,  Prince Thomas of Brotheton, their daughter,  Lady Margaret of Brotherton, her daughter, Lady Elizabeth Seagrave, her son, Lord Thomas de Mowbray and his daughter, Lady Margaret.

Inside of the living room hangs pictures of Lord Patrick William Howard,  Lord Frederick William Howard, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR,  Lord John Carey, Lord Phillip Carey,  Lord William Carey, Lord George Frederick and Lord Robert Frederick Carey and Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lord Andrew Charles Howard, the children of her five children,  Lord Richard William Carey the father of her two children and Lord Charles Andrew Howard III who is the father of her youngest daughter, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard and all of her seven children.

When Lady Karissa's family can't find her she is out in her garden tending her garden by herself and taking care of her gardens and helping the gardeners. 

The children are brought out into the garden to run wild and free as children must be allowed to grow free from restraints of the aristocracy and with her are Lord Richard William Carey , Duke of  Bedford Territory who is a country man himself and comes from both a good aristocracy and gentry family and he loves the gardens and country as much as Lady Karissa does.

Lord Andrew Charles looks from his balcony as Lady Karissa gardens and Lord Richard William tells Lady Karissa " Look old Hawk-eye is watching us."  

"Let him watch." Lady Karissa tells him " He is bored with running Norfolk Territory."  

"Lord Andrew Charles is The Viscount of Fairfax Territory on Star Base 12." Lord Richard William tells her.

"Fairfax Territory is a tiny providence between Norfolk and Wessex Territories.'" Lord Richard William explains.

"Now leave, Lord Andrew Charles alone. He isn't bothering us." Lady Karissa explains.

"Why don't you go play with our daughter?" Lady Karissa tells Lord Richard William Carey.

"Lady Caroline Matilda and Lord Anthony Christopher are playing with each other.   Lord Anthony is a real credit to Lord Patrick William Howard.  I don't know how my second cousin got my third cousin." Lord Richard William ask Lady Karissa.

"Andrew Charles knows how to make his children very well." Lady Karissa tells Lord Richard William. 

"Lady Caroline Matilda really loves the doll that he gave her on the day she was born.  She named it after her brother. It brought tears to Lord Anthony Christopher's eyes." Lord Richard William tells Lady Karissa.

"Lord Charles Andrew III won't let any one bully his nephew around.  He will give them a knuckle sandwich if they do." Lady Karissa tells Lord Richard William Carey.

"Lord Charles Andrew III is a hot head and he is always looking for a good fight." Lord Richard William admits.

"I like Lord Charles Andrew III over Lord Andrew Charles." Lord Richard William admits.

"So do I." Lady Karissa tells Lord Richard William "But he is married to a harlot." 

"Lord Charles Andrew Howard III is a good father to his children, Lady Charlotte and Lord Charles Andrew IV." Lady Karissa tells him.

"Lord Anthony Christopher gets along with Lord Richard Edward III, Lord David William Beck II,  Lord David Frederick and Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV." Lady Karissa tells Lord Richard William "and he gets along with Lord Kevin Thomas Riley II." 

Lady Karissa starts to sing  "Come To My Garden. " 

Come to my garden,

Nestled in the hills.

There I'll keep you safe beside me.

Come to my garden.

Rest there in my arms.

There I'll see you

Safely grown and on your way.

Stay there in the garden,

Where love grows free and wild.

Come to my garden.

Come, sweet child

Lift me up and lead me to the garden,

Where life begins anew.

Where I'll find you,

And I'll find you love me too.

Lift me up and lead me to the garden Come to my garden,

Where life begins anew Rest there in my arms.

Where I'll tell you, There I'll

where I'll show you See you safely grown

A new life, I will live for you. And on your way.

I shall see you in the garden, I shall see you in my garden,

Where spring will come and stay. Where love grows free and wild.

Lift me up and lead me to the garden. Come to my garden,

Come, sweet day! Come, sweet day!"

Lord Andrew Charles with his brother, Lord Charles Andrew Howard II walk inside of the garden where Lady Karissa is singing to the children and they listen from inside of the garden door.

"Bro, she sure loves her children." Lord Charles Andrew III tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"Yes, Lady Karissa loves all her cubs especially our father's golden hair heiress, Lady Elizabeth and he can see no wrong in her." Lord Andrew Charles tells his brother.

All of the children get up and dance out in the garden and with Lord Richard William Carey , Lady Karissa starts to dance outside of her garden with the children, she so far has, Lady Elizabeth, Lady Samhain,  Lord Anthony Christopher and Lady Caroline Matilda and with them is Lord Kevin Thomas Riley II.