The Marchioness of Pembroke Territory

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell dressed is a simple white dress with black lace trim and a hat when she becomes the 2nd Marchioness of Pembroke Territory on Star Base 12 and she is escorted by Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory and Lord Thomas William Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory who both the great-great-grandsons of Lord Frederick William Howard through two his children, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard and Lord Andrew Charles Howard.

All the dignitaries and diplomats along with all the Lords and Ladies arrive out at Norfolk Estate and Lady Karissa is escorted up the aisle to receive the coronet of Pembroke Territory and Lord Patrick William Howard named it after the birth place of Henry Tudor as his uncle, Lord Jasper Tudor had become Earl of Pembroke, but it was King Henry VIII that created Lady Anne Boleyn, Marchioness of Pembroke.

When Lady Margaret gave birth to Lady Elizabeth Ann Howard in 2170, Lord Patrick William knew what he would name his only daughter and she would be named after her two ancestresses, Queen Elizabeth I of England and her sainted mother, Queen Anne Boleyn that helped England to change the course of history.

Lord Patrick William Howard never forgot what the Tudors did to his ancestors , Lord John Howard the 1st Duke of Norfolk and his grandson and great-grandson and he never forgave his ancestor, Lord Thomas Howard 3rd Duke of Norfolk for turning against the mother of the greatest Queen that England ever had it was through his ancestress, Lady Elizabeth Howard who was the mother of Queen Anne Boleyn and her daughter who gave birth to Queen Elizabeth I.

Lord Patrick William Howard upon the birth of Lady Elizabeth Ann Howard created her Marchioness of Pembroke Territory to remind the Tudors what they did to his ancestors.

In attendance is President Jane Hathaway and her husband and the rest of Star Fleet Command and The United Federation of Planets and when the doors open up and the music starts playing on the arm of Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory and Lord Thomas William Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory , Lady Karissa walks up the aisle where Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR stands with Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart and from the territories of Suffolk, Marlborough, Lancaster, Lennox come to watch Lady Karissa to become the second Marchioness of Pembroke Territory.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard stands in the front with his brothers, and sisters and their husbands that have come in from Star Base 10.

Everyone bows and curtsy to her as she passes by and finally they reach they front where Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR is waiting and everyone takes their places " Esteemed guests, Lord and Ladies, and Dignitaries I want to welcome you to Norfolk Estate. "  Lord Charles Andrew JR tells them.

"Today I am creating my future daughter in law, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell, the 2nd Marchioness of Pembroke Territory that has been vacant since 2250." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR walks over with the Cornet of  Pembroke Territory that was created by Lord Patrick William Howard for his daughter, Lady Elizabeth Ann Howard in 2170 and he places it on her head and Lord Richard William places the robes around her shoulders and Lord Thomas William gives her the orb and places it her hand.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR calls out " I give you her Grace, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell, Marchioness of Pembroke Territory." 

Lord Andrew Charles Howard joins his father, and cousins and  Lady Karissa summons Lord Kevin Thomas Riley to her side and Lord David William Beck as well.

Karissa never forgets Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley and they remain good friends for life.