June of 2822

It was no big secret that Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory loved Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell and with his two cousins, Lord Frederick William Howard III, the son of his grand-uncle, Lord Frederick William Howa...

It was no big secret that Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory loved Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell and with his two cousins, Lord Frederick William Howard III, the son of his grand-uncle, Lord Frederick William Howard II and Lord Thomas William Howard, the grandson of his grand-uncle, Lord Andrew Charles Howard. They became known as the "Three Musketeers of Star base 12." by Lady Karissa.

They were always seen together supporting each other and why shouldn't they  were all Lord Frederick William Howard children and they were all brothers and sisters and it made them blood. 

Neither Lord Thomas William Howard,  Lord Richard William Carey nor Lord Frederick William Howard III cared much for Lord Andrew Charles Howard but they did care for their third cousins, Lady Elizabeth, Lady Samhain, and Lord Anthony.

The one tie that brought them together was Lord Patrick William Howard of a blessed memory .

Faithful to her word,  Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann promises Lord Richard William Carey a heir/heiress to secure the Dukedom and Territory that his great-great-great-grandfather, Lord John Carey started in 2165.

" I will not see what your great-great-great-grandfather, Lord John Carey started die." Lady Karissa tells Lord Richard William Carey " I don't care what Lord Andrew Charles who is your second cousin has to say about it. He agreed to an open marriage with me." 

"Bedford Territory has the same right to continue as Norfolk, Clarence, and Lancaster." Lady Karissa tells him " We will have a child together and he and she will carry on what Lord John Carey started in 2165."  

"Lord Andrew Charles has his heiress, spare heiress, and his Duke of Lancaster Territory and you will have your future Duke or Duchess of Bedford Territory." Lady Karissa tells Lord Richard William.

With that  Lord Richard William Carey and Lady Karissa come together in September of 2281, when Lord Anthony Christopher is only 15 months old and in November of 2281 she discovers she is going to have her first child with Lord Richard William Carey.

Together  Lord Richard William Carey and Lady Karissa walk into Lord Andrew Charles office at Beltane Manor where he is flooded with paperwork concerning the Dukedom and Territory of Norfolk and they walk in together and Lord Richard William tells his second cousin, Lord Andrew Charles  "Lady Karissa and I are expecting our first child together. Don't you dare lay claim to my child. I will make sure your dear father is a minus of a son."  Lord Richard William tells him.

"I have Lord Thomas William Howard and Lord Frederick William Howard III on my side along with your two brothers." Lord Richard William states, " Your worse enemy is Kevin Thomas Riley and Lord David William Beck."  

"What do you want me to say, Lord Richard William Carey.  Lady Karissa does exactly what she wants to do since she is the mother of The future Duchess of Norfolk and she is the mother of The Duchess of Clarence and Lancaster Territory and Marchioness of Pembroke Territory."  Lord Andrew Charles tells Lord Richard William Carey.