Part Two: Journey to Pembroke Territory

Lord David William Beck and his wife, Lady Katherine Grace are Earl and Countess of Essex Territory on Star Base 12 and he is a direct descendant of  Lord Walter Devereux, 1st Earl of Essex in England who was the son of Sir Richard Devereux and Lady Mary Grey, and Sir Richard was the son of Walter Devereux, 1st Viscount Hereford and Lady Mary Grey was the daughter of Thomas Grey, 1st Marquess of Dorset the son of  Sir John Grey and Queen Elizabeth Woodville, before she married King Edward IV and he was the half brother of King Edward V, Prince Richard, and Queen Elizabeth of York. 

Sir Richard Devereux was the son of Lord Walter Devereux who was the son of  Lord John Devereux, 9th Baron Ferrers of Chartley who died with Lord John Howard 1st Duke of Norfolk in 1485 fighting for King Richard III of England.

Lord John Devereux sister,  Lady Margaret Penelope is married to Lord Patrick William Howard and he and his wife, Laura Bourchier travel with Lord Patrick and Lady Margaret with the rest of the aristocracy before World War Three Planet Earth  on The USS Excalibur. 

Lord John Devereux and Lord Patrick William Howard are close because both lost their esteem ancestors on August 22, 1485 fighting for King Richard III of England and their is a bond of blood.

Lord John Devereux claims the Eastern territory on Star Base 12 in 2165, and he names it after his beloved Essex, England that perished on May 1, 2153 and in 2166 he has a son, Lord Edward Devereux and in 2172 they have a daughter, Lady Dorothy. 

Lord Edward Devereux marries Lady Elizabeth Ferrers in 2184 and in 2185, they have a son, Lord Richard Devereux who marries  Lady Elizabeth Greystoke in 2210 and in they have a daughter, Lady Penelope Devereux in 2212 and she marries Lord Edwin William Howard in 2330 as his second wife, and in 2232 they have only have one child, Lady Eliza Catherine Howard who marries Lord William Beck in 2251 and Lord David William Beck is born in December of 2251.

Lady Penelope Devereux is the sole heiress to the Dukedom of Essex Territory and Lady Eliza Katherine passes away in November of 2258 and Lady Penelope Devereux aunt, Lady Essex Devereux is appointed as her grandnephew regent after both Lady Penelope and Lady Katherine, but in 2273 he turns 21 and he has a hard time claiming his inheritance from his grand-aunt until Lord Andrew Charles tells her " It belongs to Lord David William Beck through his grandmother, Lady Penelope and he is 23 years old." 

In 2275, Lord David William Beck is created Earl of Essex Territory on Star Base 12 and the heir or heiresses of his body will inherit the Earldom and Territory of Essex on Star Base 12.

Lord Edward David Christopher Beck, his grandfather has married Lady Joan Devereux and they have three children, Lord William David Beck, Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck and Lord Edward David Christopher Beck and it is Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck who becomes the first love of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR in 2225 but he is forbidden to marry her. 

Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck brother, Lord William David Beck marries Lady Eliza Katherine Howard, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior granddaughter and they have Lord David William Beck.

Lady Joan Devereux is the -grandaunt of Lady Penelope Devereux as her father and Lady Joan are second cousins. 

________________________________________________________________________________

The next day Lady Karissa and her entourage head for Essex Territory to stay with Lord David William Beck and Lady Katherine who have been married for only a month at White-Hall Manor  the childhood of his late mother, Lady Eliza Katherine Howard.

Lady Karissa thanks Lord Richard Edward II and Lady Susan for their hospitality and the Howard carriage heads for Essex Territory and according to The Prime Directive Lord David William Beck must meet the Howard carriage at the Border of Wessex and Essex Territory and Lord David William Beck and Lady Katherine are waiting at the border of  Wessex where Lord Richard Edward Howard II turns The Howard carriage over to Lord David William Beck at the border of Essex Territory and he starts to head back for Wessex Manor.