Part Three: Journey to Pembroke Territory

After a three day journey from Bedford Territory and with a stopover to Wessex Territory and Essex Territory, The Howard carriage carrying Lady Karissa, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane, Lord Richard William Carey, Lord Thomas William and Lord Frederick William Howard carriage makes it way into Pembroke Territory where Lady Karissa is Marchioness of Pembroke Territory.

And waiting at the border of Pembroke Territory is Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley and he has brought his best friend, Lt. Richard Williams to meet Lady Karissa and her entourage.

Lady Karissa sees her good friend, Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley and his friend at the border of Pembroke and she asks the carriage to go faster and the driver makes it go faster and she has it stopped and she climbs out with Lady Elizabeth in her arms and she runs over to Kevin " I knew you would come Kevin." Karissa tells her.

"I want you to meet my good friend, Richard Williams." Kevin tell Karissa.

"Nice to meet you Richard." Karissa tells him "You are most welcome at Pembroke as any friend of Kevin's is a friend of mine."

"This is my daughter, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard." Karissa tells Kevin and Richard.

"She looks just like you, Karissa but where is Lord Andrew Charles Howard?" Kevin asks.

"I left him at Beltane Manor to governor Norfolk." Karissa tells Kevin.

"I have brought with me My Three Musketeers, Lord Richard William Carey, Lord Thomas William and Lord Frederick William Howard III." Karissa tells Kevin.

"What you aren't married yet Kevin? " Karissa asks.

"I am seeing Lady Isabella Collins, Karissa. Lady Josette married Lord John Seymour and they have a son, Lord Edward Seymour who is about Lady Elizabeth 's age." Kevin tells Karissa.

"Lord Jeremiah Collins has one more daughter, Lady Flora Collins and she is looking for a husband and I was thinking she would make a good match with Lord Frederick William III or Lord Thomas William Howard." Kevin tells Karissa.

"What year Lady Flora born in?" Karissa asks.

"I thin Lady Flora is your age, Karissa and she is very pretty." Kevin admits, "Not as pretty as Lady Isabella."

"Lord Frederick William III is considering Lady Mary Henrietta Grey." Karissa tells him.

"Lady Flora might make a good bride for Lord Thomas William Howard." Karissa tells Kevin.

" I will put it to Lord Andrew Charles in December about Lady Flora Collins for Lord Thomas William Howard." Karissa tells him.

______________________________________________________________________________

While Karissa, Richard and Kevin are talking all of a sudden the musicians appear out of no where and the people start to walk towards Karissa where she is standing and Lord Richard William, Lord Frederick William and Lord Thomas William pull their phasers and put it on stun and Lady Karissa looks at them "Don't stop my people from come to greet and me." Lady Karissa tells them "Put down your phasers."

All sudden the musicians start to play some good old medieval music in the streets of Pembroke Territory and with Kevin and Richard, Lady Karissa walks out and with her people she starts to dance and sing with them.

Lady Karissa gives Lady Elizabeth to Barbara and Kevin, Richard and Lady Karissa join in with the dancing with the good people of Pembroke Territory.

All of her people gather around her and they give her presents for Lady Elizabeth.

Lord Richard William and his cousins, Lord Frederick William III and Lord Thomas William Howard see how the people take to their Marchioness.

Lady Karissa walks among her people and she talks to them and meets and her greet people and finally they head to Pembroke Castle which is an exact duplicate of the one where King Henry VII was born in 14th century.

Lord Patrick William Howard had it furnished and on the walls hangs pictures of Lord Edmund Tudor, Lady Margaret Beaufort, and King Henry VII of England along with King Edward III, Lord John of Gaunt, Lord John Beaufort and his son, Lord John Beaufort and King Henry VII granddaughter, Queen Elizabeth I who is also Lord John Howard's 1st Duke of Norfolk great-great-granddaughter and a picture of Lord John Howard 1st Duke of Norfolk Lord Thomas Howard 2nd Duke of Norfolk, Lady Elizabeth Howard, and Queen Anne Boleyn and King Henry VIII of England.