Lady Victoria Elizabeth Howard and Lord Andrew Charles Howard III

They were the first great-grandchildren of Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann  Howard and they were the grandchildren of their eldest daughter, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard and Lord Anthony Christopher Howard and their children, Lady Karissa Ann and Lord Frederick William Howard IV and Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Elizabeth Berkeley.

Lady Karissa Ann was born in 2294 and Lord Andrew Charles Howard  II was born in 2305 but both married 2318  and two  years later, both Lady Victoria Elizabeth and Lord Charles Andrew Howard III are  born along with several other great-grandchildren.

Lord Anthony  Christopher Howard marries Lady Alexandrina Charlene Howard in 2300 and they have three children, Lord Alexander Andrew Howard in 2302, Lord Andrew Charles II in 2305, and Lady Josephine Karissa in 2310. 

In the same year that Lord Andrew Charles III is born so is first cousin, Lord Patrick William Howard III to Lord Alexander Andrew Howard and Lady Charlotte Bourbon  

Lady Josephine  Isabella Habsburg is from a bi-racial family whereas her father is  French-Spanish and her mother is from a from the House of Burgundy from Portugal dating back to the time of King Alfonso III of Portugal and his natural son, Marti...

Lady Josephine  Isabella Habsburg is from a bi-racial family whereas her father is  French-Spanish and her mother is from a from the House of Burgundy from Portugal dating back to the time of King Alfonso III of Portugal and his natural son, Martim Alfonso Chichorro. 

Lady Josephine Isabella Habsburg marries Lord Alexander Charles Stuart, Duke of Lennox Territory on Star Base 12 and he is a direct descendant of King Charles II and his youngest son, Lord Charles Lennox, Duke of Richmond and Duke of Lennox. and they marry in 2279 and in July of 2282 they have Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart and  

in 2294, at the double wedding of  her second cousins, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard, she meets her second cousin, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard who is two years and one month older than she is

Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart is the heiress to the Dukedom of Lennox Territory  on Star Base 12 as her father's oldest child,  and Lord Anthony Christopher Howard is Duke of Lancaster Territory on Star Base 12. 

Neither the two young people forget each other in 2298, Lord Anthony Christopher makes the announcement that he is going to marry his second cousin,  Lady Alexandrina Charlene Howard in 2300 .