The Duke of Langley Territory

Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey is the youngest son and second child of Lord Richard William Carey and the third son and fifth child of Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell.   

Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey is named for his maternal late grandfather, Benjamin Lawrence  Lowell and he is the direct line male line son of Lord John Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory through his son, Lord Phillip Carey and through his son, Lord William Carey and through his son, Lord George Frederick Carey and his son,Lord Robert Frederick and his son, Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory, and on the maternal side he is a direct descendant of Lord Frederick William Howard, through his son, Lord Frederick William and his daughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard.

Lord Benjamin Lawrence has a full sister, Lady Caroline Matilda Carey, who will become the future Duchess of Bedford Territory and he has two half sisters, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard and Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard, Duchess of Clarence Territory ,and two half brothers, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Duke of Lancaster Territory and Lord Albert Edward Howard, Duke of Kent Territory and he has one third cousin, Lord Thomas William Howard,  two second cousins, Lord David William Beck and Lord Richard Edward Howard III.

Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey was born at Beltane Manor in Bedford Territory in his father's territory where his father is Duke of Bedford Territory, but he is created Duke of Langley Territory by Lord Andrew Charles Howard as he is Lord Frederick William Howard's great-great-great-grandson and Lord Patrick William Howard and Lord John Carey's great-great-great-great- grandson.

Lady Karissa tells Lord Richard William Carey that there is only one song to describe Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey and it is "Close to You" written by Songwriters: Burt Bacharach / Hal David  and on the day Lady Karissa sings the song to her youngest son, Lord Benjamin Lawrence  

"Why do birds suddenly appear

Every time you are near?

Just like me, they long to be

Close to you

Why do stars fall down from the sky

Every time you walk by?

Just like me, they long to be

Close to you

On the day that you were born the angels got together

And decided to create a dream come true

So they sprinkled moon dust in your hair of gold and starlight in your eyes of blue

That is why all the girls in town

Follow you all around

Just like me, they long to be

Close to you

On the day that you were born the angels got together

And decided to create a dream come true

So they sprinkled moon dust in your hair of gold and starlight in your eyes of blue

That is why all the girls in town

Follow you all around

Just like me, they long to be

Close to you

Just like me, they long to be

Close to you

Wa, close to you

Wa, close to you

Ha, close to you

La, close to you."

Source: LyricFind

Songwriters: Burt Bacharach / Hal David

(They Long to Be) Close to You lyrics © BMG Rights Management, Capitol CMG Publishing, Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd., Royalty Network, Song trust Ave, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC

On the day Lord Benjamin Lawrence, his two brothers gather their male cousins together and there is a stand off between Lady Elizabeth and Lord Anthony Christopher.

Lord Anthony gathers his followers, Lord Richard Edward III,  Lord David William Beck II,  Lord David Frederick Howard,  Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and Lord Albert Edward Howard and Lady Elizabeth gathers her followers, Lady Samhain, Lady Autumn Bridget, Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud,  Lady Caroline Matilda and Lady Edwina Wilhelmina Beck.

It is seven against seven now, and Lord Anthony tells Lady Elizabeth " I have a new brother, Lady Elizabeth."  

"I have a new brother too, Lord Anthony and mama will have a sister for me next time and you will be outnumbered." Lady Elizabeth tells her brother.

"I am destined to become The First Duchess of Norfolk Territory in Star Base 12 history." Lady Elizabeth tells him and "When I marry my daughter will named after our mother.'" 

"I want to name my daughter after our mother too.' Lord Anthony tells her.

"You can't Lord Anthony . I am her first born child and daughter and it is my right. " Lady Elizabeth tells him.

"I am telling you, I can and I will. She is my  mother isn't she father" Lord Anthony asks.

"Yes Lord Anthony. You have the same other as Lady Elizabeth." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lord Anthony.

"Why Lady Elizabeth think she has the monopoly on my mother?" Lord Anthony asks his father.

"Lord Anthony. Don't worry about it.  It is because your damn grandfather." Lord Andrew Charles tells his son.

"Why do I have to share my mama with such a bully." Lord Anthony asks.

I am not a bully, Lord Anthony. I am our mother's oldest child ." Lady Elizabeth tells him.

"You are her third child and first son." Lady Elizabeth tells her brother.

"Enough, Lady Elizabeth. Take your army and go upstairs to the nursery and play with your dolls and leave your brother alone." Lady Karissa tells her eldest daughter with that Lady Elizabeth takes her army and she exits the suite.

"Lord Anthony. You need to learn to ignore Lady Elizabeth." Lady Karissa tells her oldest son.

"You are Duke of Lancaster Territory and she is jealous as she has to wait her turn."  Lady Karissa tells him.

Lord Richard William Carey smiles as he walks over and he asks if he may hold his son, Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey in his arms and he smiles and he tells Lady Karissa " I wish my father was here to see his first and only grandson who will carry the Carey name into the next century." 

"I think your father , his father, his father, his father knows that their only grandson, great-grandson, great-great-grandson, and great-great-great-grandson has been born and with Lad Caroline Matilda they will carry the Carey's into the next century."  Lady Karissa tells him.

Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey is a fun loving young man and he likes to joke around and he is a romantic at heart and he is very handsome and he loves music, acting, and dancing and when he grows up he is not only the Duke of Langley Territory but he is the first Carey-Howard who becomes a well known actor on Star Base 12.