Part Three: From Commoner to Marchioness to Duchess

Lord Andrew Charles Howard met Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell to set out to give her their daughter, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard and with the guarantee with the reinstatement of all of the family that Lord Frederick William Howard and his son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior had disinherited because they married for love and it caused them to lose their place in the succession. 

Karissa remind him " I want to make sure that Lady Elizabeth's family is all intact when she is born. I heard you had several cousins, Lord Frederick William Howard III, Lord Richard Edward Howard II, Lord David William Beck,  Lord Thomas William Howard and Lord Richard William Carey and two sisters, Lady Patricia Charlene and Lady Charlotte Augusta that have children too. I want then to be placed back in the line of succession."  

"If Lord Frederick William III, Lord Richard Edward II,  Lord Richard William Carey , and Lord Thomas William Howard have any sisters I want them placed in the line of succession only after our children." Karissa explains.

"I know Lord Frederick William has a little sister, Lady Beatrice Howard,  and I know that Lord Richard Edward Howard II has a little sister, Lady Elizabeth Ann, and I know that Lord Richard William Carey has a little sister, Lady Matilda Essex Carey. " Lord Andrew Charles states, " Lord Thomas William and Lord David William Beck are an only child."  

"You see Lord Philip Howard only had one child and it was Lord Thomas William Howard, but he is Duke of Northumberland Territory." Lord Andrew Charles  tells her.

"Lord David William Beck is an only child. " Lord Andrew Charles states.

"We need to get them married as soon as possible but they need to be in love with them first before they can marry and have their families." Karissa tells him.

"Why isn't Lord Frederick William Howard III married and Lord Richard Edward Howard II." Karissa asks.

"Lord Richard Edward Howard II is courting Lady Susan Virginia Bell." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"I heard that one Lord Grey has three daughters, and the second one is very nice looking and she will do very nicely for Lord Frederick William Howard III." Karissa tells him.

"I am reserving your second cousin for myself, Lord Andrew Charles and once again my daughter will become Duchess of Bedford Territory." Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"It is my understanding that Lord Patrick William Howard and Lord John Carey traveled together in 2153 and their dynasties deserve to continue." Karissa tells him.

"What about your brothers?" Karissa asks.

"Lord Charles Andrew III has been married since 2251 and Lord Patrick William Howard II was married in 2258." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"Lord Patrick William and his wife have time, but  I don't know about Lord Charles Andrew Howard III, but your oldest brother is quite handsome." Karissa admits.

"My oldest brother, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III knows he is handsome." Lord Andrew Charles tells her " He is quite the lady's man." 

"It is my opinion that Lord Richard William Carey and you are the best two looking young men on Star Base 12, along with Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley and your brother, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III." Karissa  tells him.

"I thought we came here to create our daughter rather than talk about my family." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"We did and we have plenty of time." Karissa tells him " I want to learn all about  my daughter's family." Karissa tells him.

"There is not much to tell." Lord Andrew Charles tells her " My great-great-grandfather arrived here after World War Three  in 2159 but the territories and Dukedoms weren't established until 2165  and Lord Patrick William Howard became the 1st Duke of Norfolk Territory in 2165 until 2190, and he was succeeded by his son, Lord Frederick William Howard Senior in 2190 until 2210 and then my grandfather became Duke in 2210 until 2240 and my father has been Duke since 2240 and I was born in the tenth year of his Dukedom. " Lord Andrew Charles   explains.

"Lord George Frederick Carey became Duke of  Bedford Territory in 2240 until 2270 and Lord Richard William Carey is his grandson as his son predeceased him in 2270 and Lord Richard William Carey has been Duke of Bedford since 2270 and Lord Thomas William Howard succeeded his great-grandfather in 2270 as both his grandfather and father predeceased him." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"Lord Frederick William Howard SR disowned and disinherited my oldest granduncle, Lord Frederick William Howard II and my grandfather, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior did the same thing to my uncle, Lord Richard Edward Howard JR and my youngest uncle only had a daughter." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"That time is over now, Lord Andrew Charles. I am telling you.  MY ELIZABETH will succeed you to the Dukedom and Territory of Norfolk do you hear me. " Karissa tells him.

"She will usher the dawn of a new age upon Star Base 12 and this Territory and Dukedom." Karissa tells him.

"Why do you think I have given her the names of the best women rulers of England." Karissa tells her and if I was a Muslin I would have given the name of Kosem, as Ahmed I did." 

"I am not a Muslim and I don't worship any Abrahamic male gods as I am Norse Pagan and we believe in both female and Male deities." Karissa explains.

"I have great respect for Kosem of The Ottoman Empire. " Karissa explains.

Lord Andrew Charles just looks at Karissa and he smiles and he is silent." 

_______________________________________________________________________________

It is  on July 30, 2274 that Karissa conceives Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard out in  Balmoral Manor but it isn't until September of 2274, that Lord David Beck confirms that the child that Karissa is carrying is a daughter and she looks at Lord David William Beck " Lord Andrew Charles delivered his part and now it is time for me to deliver my part of the agreement." 

Later that day, Lord David William Beck escorts Karissa to Norfolk Estate along with Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Karissa tells Lord Charles Andrew JR that his heiress will be born in May of 2275.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR stands and he cries out " Thank Odin that I am finally going to have my first male line granddaughter."

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR creates Karissa now Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell, the 2nd Marchioness of Pembroke Territory that has been vacant since his great-grandaunt,Lady Elizabeth Ann Howard left it vacant since 2250.

Lady Karissa is the second highest peerage on Star Base 12 as the Marchioness of Pembroke Territory and from far and wide all the Lords and Ladies come to meet the new Marchioness of Pembroke Territory and by her side are Lord Richard William Carey, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lord Thomas William Howard and Lord George Grey. and Lord John Seymour.

All the men bow to her and all the ladies curtsy to her but she waves her hand " No formality is needed just because I am Marchioness of Pembroke."  Lady Karissa tells her guests.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR announces  " My son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa are expecting  their first child and my first granddaughter in May of 2275." 

Lord Andrew Charles looks at his two brothers, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and Lord Patrick William and he smiles and says " I told you I would become the next Duke of Norfolk Territory." 

"Lady Karissa may be right about you two. Both of you can't have any children." Lord Andrew Charles tells his brothers.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and Lord Patrick William Howard II just look at their youngest brother.