The Double Blessing of 2285

The Year of 2285 would bring a double blessing to Lord Andrew Charles Howard, fifth Duke of Norfolk Territory with the birth of his son, Lord Albert Edward Howard, Duke of Kent Territory with his Duchess, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann, and Lord Alber...

The Year of 2285 would bring a double blessing to Lord Andrew Charles Howard, fifth Duke of Norfolk Territory with the birth of his son, Lord Albert Edward Howard, Duke of Kent Territory with his Duchess, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann, and Lord Albert Edward would arrive on September 21, 2285 out at Beltane Manor.  He would be the last of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR grandson's born and he would be Lord Frederick William Howard last male line great-great-grandsons born through his second son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR.

Lord Andrew Charles would be blessed with his third daughter, Lady Anastasia Christina Howard with his mistress, Lady Theresa Charlotte Hardwick  and she would be born on his 35th birthday on December 21, 2285 out at Balmoral Manor in Norfolk Territory on Star Base 12.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR looks at his son " I thought I taught you to be careful, Lord Andrew Charles."  Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his son.

"I was careful father." Lord Andrew Charles tells his father.

"Apparently not, Lord Andrew Charles, but there is nothing that can undo it now. Lady Anastasia Christina is born and she is my granddaughter and we take care of our own." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his son.

"I have created her Duchess of Northampton Territory in the name of Lord Patrick William Howard." Lord Andrew Charles tells his father.

Lady Elizabeth is happy about the birth of newest sister and she tells her grandfather " Granddaddy. I need more soldiers from my army."   and she leads Lady Samhain,  and she carries Lady Caroline Matilda along with Lady Autumn Bridget, Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud Howard and Lady Edwina Wilhelmina Beck  into where Lady Charlotte Theresa is holding her new sister in her arms " Thank Odin that I have a new sister." Lady Elizabeth tells Lady Theresa.

All the little girls start marching around the rooms clapping their hands and dancing around and Lady Karissa, Lady Patricia, Lady Katherine and Lady Theresa watch all the little girls march around and  Lady Elizabeth looks at her father " Thank you for my new sister. "

"At least Lady Elizabeth is happy with the birth of her new sister." Lord Andrew Charles  tells his father. " You have groomed her to know that in time she will become the first Duchess of this Dukedom and Territory."  

"I have never seen little girls so happy ." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his sons and nephew, and great-nephew." 

"It appears that their girls outnumber the boys. "Lord Charles Andrew JR tells them.

"How many granddaughters do I have now?" Lord Charles Andrew JR asks.

"You have five granddaughters, father." Lord Andrew Charles tells his father.

"Lady Elizabeth, Lady Autumn Bridget, Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud,  Lady Samhain, and Lady Anastasia Christina." Lord Andrew Charles tells his father.

"You have Lord Anthony, Lord Albert Edward,  Lord David Frederick and Lord Charles Andrew IV." Lord Andrew Charles tells his father " You have four grandsons." 

"You have one great-nephew, one great-niece,  and two nephews." Lord Andrew Charles explains.

"It seemed that my grandfather did pretty well with my grandmother."  Lord Andrew Charles tells his father.

"I don't want to talk about my damn father or my damn grandfather, Lord Andrew Charles." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his youngest son.

"My father had three sons and one daughter,  and all of his sons had children and Lord Edwin was the first one to give him his first grandchild, Lady Eliza Catherine Howard, followed with the birth of  Lord Charles Andrew Howard III, by the birth of Lady Patricia Charlene, followed by the birth of Lord Patrick William II, followed by the birth of Lady Charlotte Augusta, followed by the birth of Lord Richard Edward II and then your birth and finally  with the birth of Lady Frederica." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

Lord David William Beck gave your grandfather his first great-great grandson, Lord David William Beck and his first great-great-granddaughter, Lady Edwina Wilhelmina Beck and Lord David William Beck his first female line great-grandson." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"Lady Patricia and Lady Charlotte Augusta  children are your grandfather's female line great-grandchildren too, but they are Lord Neville's and Lord Stafford's first male line great-grandchildren as well." Lord Charles JR states.

"I have no idea if my sister, Lady Sophia Charlotte has any children by Lord Antonio Bourbon in Lennox Territory," Lord Charles Andrew JR states "She was born in 2220 and she was married in 2238, and she may have grandchildren by now." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

Lady Elizabeth looks at her grandfather " I have more soldiers, grandfather?"  Lady Elizabeth asks.

Lady Karissa looks at Lord Charles Andrew JR " You open up a new can of worms with Lady Elizabeth."  Lady Karissa tells her father in law.

"Grandfather. I want to meet all my female cousins."  Lady Elizabeth tells her grandfather.

"They are my second cousins." Lady Elizabeth tells Lord Charles Andrew JR.

"I want to meet my first cousins too." Lady Elizabeth tells her grandfather.

"Lady Elizabeth. I will be happy to let you meet your first cousins that live on Star Base 10 but  I have no clue if your grandaunt has any children or grandchildren."  Lord Charles Andrew JR explains.

Lady Elizabeth is determined to meet all her cousins especially female cousins.