The Ill-Fated Marriage of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR

He was born to succeed his father from the time he was born in 2209, and at the tender age of one year he was paraded around by his father, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR was born in 2209, the first of four children to Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior and Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer-Churchill and he was his father' s pride and joy and  his grandfather, Lord Frederick William Howard who was there when Lord Charles Andrew JR was born. 

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR would soon be followed by a second brother, Lord Richard Edward in 2215, a third brother, Lord Edwin William Howard in 2217 and finally a sister, Lady Sophia Charlotte in 2220.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior had established a good relationship with Lord James Robert Stuart, Duke of Lennox Territory and he had a daughter, Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart who was only two years younger than Lord Charles Andrew Howard  JR.

The two grumpy old men decided that their two children should marry and they signed a contract between them when Lady Patricia Eugenie turned 17 years old she would travel to Norfolk Territory and in 2226 she traveled to Norfolk Territory to live with her future family in Norfolk Territory  and it was the first time Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR ever saw his bride and it was the first time that Lady Patricia Eugenie eve saw her groom to be. 

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR had already fell in love with Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck 

Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck came from a good gentry family on Star Base 12 rather than from an aristocratic family and The Beck's didn't travel on The USS Excalibur in 2153, rather they traveled from Post World War Three Planet Earth from Europe

Lord David Edward Christopher Beck arrived on Star Base 12 during the Dukedom of Lord Frederick William Howard and the Beck's settled between Essex and Wessex Territory in a small  territory that Lord David Edward Christopher Beck became Viscount of and he married the great-granddaughter of Lord John Devereux, Lady Elizabeth Devereux  and they had two children, Lord David Edward Christopher in 2209 and Lady Charlotte Augusta in 2212.

It is through Lord David Edward Christopher II that Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR meets Lady Charlotte Augusta and they embark in a secret love affair from 2222 until 2227, when Lord Charles Andrew SR tells his son " You are betrothed to Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart and she is the daughter of The Duke of Lennox Territory." 

"I don't love her father and she doesn't love me. " Lord Charles Andrew JR  tells his father.

"Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR don't repeat the same mistake that  my brother did." Lord Charles Andrew SR warns " Lord Richard Edward and Lord Edwin William are too young to govern this territory." 

"You will come to love her and she will come to love you in time. " Lord Charles Andrew SE explains,  " When she gives you your first son and my first grandson. You will come to love her."  

"I didn't know that you loved any of us father.:" Lord Charles Andrew JR exclaims.

"I love all of my children." Lord Charles Andrew SR tells his son, " I love their mother." 

"Lord Beck is only a Viscount and he is social climber." Lord Charles Andrew Senior states, " You are the son of a Duke. We are not equal in peerage." 

"i do believe my grandmother told my grandfather the very same thing about our family." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his father.

"Listen here, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR.  You will marry Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart." Lord Charles Andrew SR tells his oldest son.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR marries Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart in 2228 but their first child a son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III isn't born until 2230 and so is Lord George Frederick Carey son, Lord Robert Frederick Carey.

Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard is alive to see her grandson, Lord Robert Frederick Carey be born and her grand-nephew, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III.

They are second cousins to each other sharing the same terrible great-great-grandfather, Lord Frederick William Howard Senior.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior is alive to see his fist granddaughter be born and she is named for her father and mother, Lady Patricia Charlene Howard in 2235 and he is a live to see his second grandson be born in 2240, Lord Patrick William Howard II before he passes away in 2240.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard goes onto have three more children, two with Lady Patricia Eugenie, Lady Charlotte Augusta in 2245 and Lord Andrew Charles Howard in 2250 and with his second wife, Lady Sarah Spencer-Churchill, a daughter named Lady Frederica Wilhelmina Howard in 2276 and his long waited heiress arrived on May 1, 2275, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard, and she is the eldest child and daughter of  his youngest son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard and his wife, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann, the second Marchioness of Pembroke Territory.

It is Lord Andrew Charles Howard who succeeds his father to The Dukedom of Norfolk Territory in 2275 and with Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann he goes to have four more children,  Lady Samhain, Duchess of Clarence Territory, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, who inherits the Dukedom and territory of Lancaster from his great-great-grandmother, Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort, Lord Albert Edward Howard, Duke of Kent Territory and Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard, Duchess of Territory and they are better looking than Lord Edmund and Lady Violet Bridgerton 's children.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard has a daughter with Lady Theresa Charlotte Hardwick name Lady Anastasia Christina Howard, Duchess of Northampton Territory, Lord Patrick William his second son,  has two children, Lady Autumn Bridget Howard who become Duchess of Cambridge Territory and his son, Lord David Frederick Howard is Duke of Albany Territory and Lord Charles Andrew Howard III has three children, two with his first wife, Lady Victoria Charlotte, Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud in 2276, and Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV  is born in 2281 but with Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann she gives him his heiress,, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard in 2295  but she also gives Lord Richard William Carey his two children, Lady Caroline Matilda Carey in 2282 and Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey , Duke of  Langley in 2289.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR is the longest ruling Duke of Norfolk Territory from 2240 until 2275 and he governs The Dukedom and Territory of York from 2275-2298.