The Duchess of Gloucester Territory

Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard is the fourth daughter but third daughter and youngest child of Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of  Norfolk Territory and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell, Marchioness of Pembroke Territory and Duchess of Norfolk Territory as Lord Andrew Charles Howard has a younger daughter , Lady Anastasia Christina Howard who is five year old  when Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard is born on March 21, 2290 which is Ostara. 

Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard on her birth will become Duchess of Gloucester Territory on Star Base 12  and she has four older sisters, Lady Elizabeth, Lady Samhain,  Caroline Matilda and Lady Anastasia Christina and she has three older brothers, Lord Anthony Christopher, Lord Albert Edward Howard and Lord Benjamin Lawrence..

Lady Sophia Dorothea is born out at Beltane Manor in Bedford Territory where her third cousin is Duke of Bedford Territory and she is born at 4 PM. 

Lady Sophia Dorothea won't be the youngest child as  finally on May 1, 2295, when both her mother and oldest sister give birth to their first and final children,  Lady Sophia Dorothea becomes the older sister of Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard and the aunt of Lady Karissa Ann Howard and she is only five years old.

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard will in time inherit the Dukedom of Sussex Territory from her her father, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III who is her uncle, and her niece, Lady Karissa Ann will inherit the dual Dukedoms of Norfolk and Wessex from her father and mother.

Lady Sophia Dorothea becomes the protector of both her little sister and niece who shares her mother's name as both her sister and uncle wanted to name their daughter after Lady Karissa.

Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard watches all of his sisters and brothers marry and  she is only four years old when Lady Elizabeth and Lady Samhain marry their second cousins,  and she is only 10 year old when her oldest brother is married in 2300, and she is 12 year old when Lady Caroline Matilda is married  and she is only 15 when both Lord Albert Edward and Lady Anastasia Christina are married and 17 years old when Lord Benjamin Lawrence marries, and it only leaves Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann and her to marry.

In 2317, she meets and starts to court her second cousin, Lord William Frederick Howard the great-grandson of her great-great-grandfather and the grandson of her granduncle, Lord Frederick William Howard II and the oldest son of Lord Frederick William Howard III and Lady Mary Henrietta Grey and in 2219, they marry each other and in 2321, they have a daughter, Lady Mary Henrietta Howard, who will succeed her mother and a son, Lord William Frederick Howard II is  born in 2224, and a second daughter, Lady Edmee Georgiana Howard in 2331, right after Lady Karissa dies in 2330.

They carry on what Lord Frederick William Howard II and Lady Beatrice Bourbon began with the birth of Lord Frederick William Howard, Duke of Windsor Territory begun. 

Lady Karissa Ann Howard goes to marry Lord William Frederick Howard's youngest brother, Lord Frederick William Howard IV in June of 2315 and in 2320 she has a daughter, Lady Victoria Elizabeth Howard and  in the same year Lord Andrew Charles Howard's wife, Lady Joan Valois has a son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard III.

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard marries her third cousin on her great-grandmother's side of the family to Lord Albert Edward Spencer Churchill in 2315 and they have a daughter Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Howard in 2320, in 2325, a son, Lord George Spencer-Churchill, in 2325 and another daughter, Lady Clementina Augusta Spencer-Churchill shortly after Lady Karissa's death in 2330.

It grieved both Lady Sophia Dorothea and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann that their mother never got to see her youngest granddaughters be born, but Lady Karissa didn't forget any of them and she made sure that all of her children with Lord Andrew Howard, Lord Richard William Carey and Lord Charles Andrew Howard III were provided for.

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard-Carey left Her Marchioness and Territory of Pembroke to her granddaughter, Lady Josephine Karissa Howard, the only daughter of her oldest son,Lord Anthony Christopher Howard and Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart. 

Lord Anthony two oldest sons, Lord Alexander Andrew Howard would inherit the Dukedom and Territory of Lennox from his mother, and Lord Andrew Charles Howard II would inherit the Dukedom and Territory of Lancaster from his father, so Lady Karissa l...

Lord Anthony two oldest sons, Lord Alexander Andrew Howard would inherit the Dukedom and Territory of Lennox from his mother, and Lord Andrew Charles Howard II would inherit the Dukedom and Territory of Lancaster from his father, so Lady Karissa left her Marchioness and territory to Lady Josephine Karissa Howard.