Part One: The 1st Duchess of Norfolk Territory

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard is the eldest child and daughter of Lord Andrew Charles Howard, fifth Duke of Norfolk Territory and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell, Marchioness of Pembroke Territory and Duchess of Norfolk Territory.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard was born on May 1, 2275 out at Norfolk Estate that Lord Patrick William Howard built in 2165 before Lord Frederick Howard was born and in fact all the Howard's but Lord George Frederick Carey were born out  at Norfolk Estate.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard would be the last Howard that would be born out at Norfolk Estate and all of her brothers and sister would be born out at Beltane Manor in Bedford Territory where her third cousin, Lord Richard William Carey was Duke.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard governed Norfolk Territory from Beltane Manor in Bedford Territory with periodical visits to Norfolk Territory and his viscountcy of Fairfax Territory.

Lord Andrew Charles brought Beltane Manor as a wedding present for Lady Karissa in 2275 but they didn't move into it July of 2275 and all the rest of the four children were born out at Beltane Manor along with Lord Richard William 's two children with Lady Karissa and Lord Charles Andrew Howard III's daughter, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard was born out at Beltane Manor.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard is her grandfather's golden hair heiress to the Dukedom and Territory of Norfolk and she is the first male line great-great-great-granddaughter of Lord Patrick William Howard through his son, grandson, great=grandson and great-great-grandson,  and she has been groomed by her doting grandfather to govern Norfolk Territory.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR is her biggest ally and he can see no wrong in Lady Elizabeth and he remind his son " I had to wait for my first grandchild to arrive and it took me 33 years." 

Lord Andrew Charles looks at his father "I had to wait for her mother to arrive from Post World War Three Planet Earth."  Lord Andrew Charles tells his father.

"Father. You got your heiress now." Lord Andrew Charles  states, " Lady Karissa will groom to take over in time from me." 

"I have no doubt that the Marchioness of Pembroke Territory won't groom Lady Elizabeth very well to take over and do her duty towards her family." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells hi son. "Why do you think I created her Marchioness of Pembroke Territory/ She was the only one worthy to receive the title." 

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane becomes very attached to her second cousin, Lord Richard Edward Howard III, the grandson of Lord Richard Edward Howard SR and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR younger brother and they are both male-line great-great-great-grandchildren of Lord Patrick William through his son, and grandson, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior and two of his sons, Lord Charles Andrew JR and Lord Richard Edward Howard Senior and their sons, Lord Andrew Charles and Lord Richard Edward Howard II who were both born in 2250.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and Lord Richard Edward III at an early age became close and Lord Richard Edward III made it no secret to his  first cousin once removed and his father " One day I will marry Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane."  Lord Richard Edward III tells Lord Andrew Charles and his father.

Lord Andrew Charles and Lord Richard Edward II look at each other and Lord Andrew Charles tells Lord Richard Edward II " My father would love nothing more to see his granddaughter marry the grandson of his brother."  

"We don't want to disappoint Lord Charles Andrew JR.' Lord Richard Edward II tells Lord Andrew Charles " I hear that Lord John Seymour is looking to match his son, Lord Edward Seymour to Lady Autumn Bridget, Lord Patrick William's daughter and heiress."