The Heirs to The Duke of Bedford and Langley Territory

They were the children of Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, Marchioness of Pembroke Territory and they shared a common ancestor, Lord John Howard 1st Duke of Norfolk when his  great-grandd...

They were the children of Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, Marchioness of Pembroke Territory and they shared a common ancestor, Lord John Howard 1st Duke of Norfolk when his  great-granddaughter, Lady Mary Boleyn married Sir William Carey the grandson of Sir Sir William Carey and they had two children, Lady Katherine and Lord Henry Carey. 

Lord Richard William Carey is the great-great-great-grandson of Lord Patrick William Howard and the great-great-great-grandson of Lord John Carey who traveled together to flea from Pre World War  III Planet Earth in 2153.

Lord Patrick William Howard only granddaughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte marries Lord John Care's grandson, Lord William Carey and they become the parents to Lord George Frederick Carey who marries Lady Henrietta Maria Bourbon and they had Lord Robert Frederick Carey and he marries Lady Lettice Knolly a distance cousin and they have Lord Richard William Carey in 2250 and Lady Matilda Essex Carey in 2256.

Upon the death of both his father and grandfather, Lord Richard William Carey becomes Duke of Bedford Territory in 2270 at the age of 20 years old on Star Base 12 .

The first of Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard's children, Lady Caroline Matilda Carey arrives on her father's 32nd birthday in 2282 and she is her father's heiress to the Dukedom and Territory of Bedford Territory on Star Base 12.

Lady Caroline Matilda Carey doesn't remain an only child for long and on September 21, 2289, she is joined by a little brother, Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey, Duke of Langley Territory. 

Lord Richard William Carey and Lord Andrew Charles Howard are second cousins through  two of Lord Frederick William's children, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior and Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard  and  Lord Richard William Carey and Lady Elizabeth, Lady Samhain, Lord Anthony, Lord Albert Edward, Lady Anastasia Christina and Lady Sophia Dorothea are third cousins through Lord Patrick William Howard. 

Lady Elizabeth, Lady Samhain, Lord Anthony Christopher, Lord Albert Edward,  Lady Anastasia Christina and Lady Sophia Dorothea are Lady Caroline Matilda and Lord Benjamin Lawrence third cousin once removed, but they also half siblings to Lady Elizabeth, Lady Samhain, Lord Anthony, Lord Albert Edward and Lady Sophia Dorothea. 

It is no secret that Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory loves Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell, Marchioness of Pembroke Territory and he told her on her wedding day when she married his second cousin.

Lord Richard William Carey waits for Lady Karissa and in  finally she gives birth to their first child but her third daughter, Lady Caroline Matilda Carey on June 17, 2282 out at Beltane Manor and Lord Richard William Carey has his heiress to secure his Dukedom and Territory.

Five years later, she presents him with a son, Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey who is created Duke of Langley and he is  male line great-great-great-great-great grandson of Lord John Carey but a female line great-great-great-great-great-grandson of Lord Patrick William Howard.  through their grandchildren, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard and Lord William Carey.

Lady Caroline Matilda Carey meets Lord Kevin Thomas Riley II through her eldest brother, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Duke of Lancaster Territory and they mare ma2345 rried in 2302 and in 2305 she gives birth to Lady Isabella Karissa Carey , in 2310 she gives birth to Lord Kevin Thomas Riley II who is the grandfather of Lord Kevin Thomas Riley V and Lady Karen Elizabeth Riley.

Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey marries Lady Henrietta Ann Bourbon in 2308 and they marry in 2310 and they have three children,  Lord George Frederick Carey II is born in 2315,  Lady Sophia Charlotte Carey is born in 2320 and Lord Richard William Carey II is born in 2325. 

Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey, Duke of Langley doesn't pass away until 2380 at the age of 91 years old and both his son, Lord George Frederick Carey II born in 2315 and son, Lord Robert Frederick Carey II who is born in 2345, pass away before Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey  and it is  Lord John Phillip Carey II who succeeds his great-grandfather to the Dukedom of Langley in 2380 and he is twenty year old and married with a daughter, Lady Matilda Caroline Carey born in 2385.

Lady Caroline Matilda Carey is succeeded by her great-granddaughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte Carey in 2370 who is born in 2350 and she is 20 year old when her great-grandmother dies and she is married in 2390 and she has a daughter,  Lady Matilda Caroline Carey.

Lord Kevin Thomas Riley III 's grandson, Lord Kevin Thomas Riley V marries his second half cousin, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Howard in 2358 and they have twin daughters, Lady Beltane Elizabeth Riley and Lady Karen Isabella Riley and in 2360 and in 2365 the have Lord Kevin Thomas Riley VI.