𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

════════════════════════════  ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┉                 "𝐒𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞?"┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┉   ════════════════════════════

┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┉
"𝐒𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞?"
┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┅ׄ┉֢┉
════════════════════════════

I could hear the soft chirping of the birds as the sunlight beamed through the curtains, I flickered my eyes open as I sat up, Jesus my head is killing me. I felt a cold breeze on my chest as I looked down and realized I was.. naked?!?!

I quickly pull the sheets to my body to cover up "Morning sweetcheeks" I heard a voice say my vision is so damn blurry, And my head is killing me.

"who are you and why are you in my house?" I said "Sorry sweetcheeks but this is my house" As he said that I could just tell there was a grin

I quickly rubbed my eyes trying to get the tiredness away before looking for my clothes "Looking for this?" He said walking closer I was finally able to make out some features, His huge pretty red wings, he only had underwear on I could kinda see his toned chest. I snapped out of my thoughts as I realized the situation I was in, I pulled the sheets closer to my body. "No but give it to me....hawks" I said while squinting he gave me my hair tie back without argue as I put my hair up and out of my face on I had some questions and I needed answers. "Why am I here? Why am I naked?", "Damn, you don't remember last night?"

....Excuse me? Last night. "what are you talking about?" I said as I searched for my clothes pulling the sheet closer to my body. "last night you know the hero party, the drinks, the sex". I froze at that as I turned to him while he smirked. Suddenly everything came rushing back to me the party, me and mirko taking shots back to back, going home...with hawks, and the sex... He seemed to noticed your frozen state as he finally noticed what you were searching for, "By the way your clothes are in the wash, you can borrow some of mine in the drawer" he said as I finally regained my composure.

"Thank you" I say as I try and get out of the bed still holding the sheet close to me, my legs felt numb what the hell? As soon as I tried to stand up I was a little wobbly but caught my self. "Seems like I was a little too rough, I'll be gentle next time" he said as we winked. I looked at him with a confused look "There won't be a next time birdbrain" I said as I wobbly walked to the dresser holding the sheet close to me.

As I picked out some clothes I can feel eyes on me, "Take a picture it'll last longer" I said as I put the clothes on the bed. "I already did, multiple times actually, wanna see?" He said as I gave him an annoyed look. As I was about to drop the sheet from around me. I turned to hawks as he was standing near the door way on his phone smirking "So are you gonna leave?"