𝟎𝟎𝟓 The Boy and The Broken

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

Ⅴ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏

HAZEL STOOD INFRONT OF THE WINDOWS IN THE TITAN'S INFIRMARY. Her eyes glowed gold letting her see the streets easier as she watched the sidewalks. Gar stood up from the chair and stood next to Hazel. "I uh, don't wanna be creepy, but I heard you and Kory talking about me," Gar started, his hands in his pockets. "I can be too caring?"

"Is that all you heard?" Hazel's eyes, blinking the color from her eyes.

"I felt creepy listening to you," Gar admitted, chuckling nervously.

"I didn't say it as a bad thing," Hazel assured, a small taking over her face. "I say it because you are, you care about people, genuinely. I'm a hypocrite though, I trust people too easily."

"Well, I'm glad you trust me. You trust me right?" Gar questioned, his eyes going wide.

Hazel laughed and Gar smiled. "Of course, I trust you Tiger Boy," Hazel assured.

"Haze! Gar!" Terran yelled, skidding into the infirmary. "The others are back." Hazel and Gar rushed out of the room, pausing when they saw the others stumble in with Jason.

"Jay," Hazel said, smiling.

"Hazel, I need your help," Dick called. He and Kory carried in an unconscious boy, with short black hair and a red and black Superman shirt.

"Shit," Hazel cursed.

KORY AND HAZEL SET THE BOY UP THE BEST THEY COULD. The IVs wouldn't penetrate his skin so Hazel was trying her best to heal him manually. "Is he stable?" Dick asked, stopping by the doorway, Dawn following.

"For the moment," Dawn confirmed, standing by the end of the bed, watching over Hazel as checked his vitals.

"Do you know what's wrong with him?" Dick asked, moving his attention to Hazel.

Hazel sat on the side of the bed, her hand hovering over his chest. "Some sort of toxin," Hazel answered, her eyes a bright green again.

"Well, if it's a toxin, can't you just take it out and heal him?" Kory questioned walking closer to Hazel.