𝟎𝟎𝟑 The Long Awaited Kiss(es)

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Ⅲ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔(𝒆𝒔)

COLE STOOD ON THE ROOF OF DICK'S PORSCHE, HIS EYES RED AS HE LOOKED AROUND THE OPEN ROADS. "Yeah, Bernard, yeah I got the photos are kinda new but I need real-time video." Tim paced around the car, switching between huffs and yelling into his phone. "Yes a satellite Bernard, thank you!" Tim huffed as he ended the call.

He dropped his head against the roof of the car, groaning softly. "I don't understand how this happened," Cole said throwing his arms up. "I should be able to feel the metal of the RV, but no, it's just gone."

"What about Terran?" Tim asked, looking up.

"Her phone's off, but I can feel her it's just like she's very far away," Cole sighed and sat on the roof, crossing his legs.

"You can feel her?"

"If I focus, I can feel Hazel and Terran's energy or a soul," Cole hung his head back. "I don't know man."

"What about Kory's energy?" Tim asked and Cole shrugged again.

"Again, it's like she's really far away." Cole sighed and slid off the car. "Let's get out of here," Cole huffed.

"We're just gonna leave?" Tim scoffed.

"I can't search for them if I'm exhausted and it's gonna take a while for Bernard to get that video through," Cole said sliding his hands into his jacket. Tim sighed and looked back up the hill. "I don't wanna just leave it Tim, but what other choice do we have? We'll come back in the morning."

RACHEL'S EYES OPENED SLOWLY, HER FACE PRESSED INTO A CHEAP BROWN MATTRESS. Rachel tried to move her arms, but her hands were bound by a rope. Rachel squirmed trying to turn over but paused when she saw Terran on the opposite bed, her hands tied just like Rachel's. "Terran," Rachel called softly. "T."

Rachel kicked herself over, trying to pull at the ropes. "Don't get up," Megan shouted, stepping into the room, a shotgun in her hands held tightly. "Don't even move."

"What did you do to me?" Rachel asked, looking up at Megan before glancing at Terran. "What did you do to her?"

"I drugged you and your friends," Megan explained. "Artemwood root. The prophecy says it only works on someone with alien blood. None of your powers work here."

The man stepped past Megan and walked to Terran's bed and kicked the frame. Terran's eyes snapped open, immediately pulling at her hands. "Terran!" Rachel called and Terran paused. "Sit up slowly." Terran looked at Rachel before slowly lifting herself up. Rachel nodded and Terran grew a thorn that started to cut through the ropes.