Chapter 2

These sort of things don't happen on a regular basis... or at all, for a matter of fact.

One second they were yelling at each other on the field, something about V thinking Jungkook can't play for shit and Jungkook thinking V was an arrogant bastard, and the other second V's dick was buried deep inside Jungkook.

They were asked to stay back on the field, and both exchanged death glares while the coach lectured them from constantly bickering while a game was going on. Channel that anger towards the game, Jungkook wanted to channel that anger with his fist to V's face.

"Fuck you. Can't you pass the ball to me just fucking once?!" Jungkook snapped.

"So I can see you fuck up the game like you always do? No fucking thanks." V spat.

It's easy to say that Jungkook and V really did not like each other. Not on the pitch, and definitely not off the pitch- even though they had the same friend group.

They walked back to the locker rooms where everyone else was presumably taking showers and changing. However, by the time they reached, everyone was gone.

Both were steaming. V taking his jersey off in anger and Jungkook slamming his locker door. They were both so fucking angry, and had to take their anger out somehow.

They both don't know how, but suddenly V was rocking two fingers into Jungkook, who was arching his back letting out whines.

They both had a quick little fuck and left the locker rooms. And they were both most definitely straight.

*

"You're limping."

Jungkook jumped a little at the voice and turned to see Jimin standing there. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, turning back to the mirror where he was brushing his teeth.

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are! Did you hurt your leg while playing football? I swear you are so clumsy sometimes." Jimin sighed, walking back from their shared washroom to his bed, plopping himself down while scrolling through his phone.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, even though he knew Jimin cared about him (he also knew that Jimin would not like to know why he was limping).

Jungkook sometimes wonders how he got paired with Jimin as a roommate. He also wonders if he was lucky or not. Jimin, as lovely as he was, noticed everything. He's extremely observant. Sometimes that can be annoying, like right now.

"Hurry up now, Kooks. Breakfast is in five minutes." Jimin said and Jungkook hummed in response. He fixed the collar of his shirt and trousers that he had to wear for school.

See, Jungkook went to boarding school. His parents sent him off to an elite boarding school in the countryside when he was 14, to teach him to be more 'independent'. But Jungkook already knew how to be independent, since his parents were never at home and he was alone at a huge mansion every single day.

Being in boarding school sucked for the first year, but he made many more friends once he joined the football team. Jimin was his roommate, and his best friend. A really good one at that. He didn't mind boarding school anymore, in fact he was glad he only had to see his parents once in two months.

Once Jungkook was done, he and Jimin went to the food hall. They entered the place and were instantly met with the smell of bacon and eggs.

"There!" Jimin said, pointing at the table which had four boys seated on it. Jimin practically ran towards them and Jungkook tried to, but his back hurt like a bitch.