Chapter 17

Jungkook walked into the boys lounge, his hair a little bit of a mess, his eyes probably a little puffy, his cheeks pink and his hidden collarbone littered with hickies. He was wearing one of Taehyung's t-shirts, because it made him feel small and so cute. It was a large red one, one which read CALIFORNIA on it.

The first thing he saw was Taehyung. Taehyung's silver hair was falling, yet protected with a bandana. His eyes lustfully ran over Jungkook's and god if they couldn't keep their eyes off each other. Jungkook knows they just had sex twice, but he kind of wants to go again. And again, and again, and again, and-

"Hi." Jungkook said, scratching the side of his arm as he walked over to the pool table. They were the only ones in there, which was good. Taehyung smirked, Yoongi and Hoseok just smiled and greeted him, and Jimin-

He... had his eyes widened. He looked like there were a thousand thoughts rushing through his mind. He looked like he'd seen a ghost. Or something worse.

"Jimin.. you okay?" Hoseok's voice interrupted him and Jimin cleared his throat and snapped out of his thoughts.

"What? Yeah- um- I'm fine." Jimin stammered, his hands gripping around the edge of the pool table.

Jimin looked up at Jungkook.

What. The. Fuck.

Okay- wait. Um. Okay. Wait. Wait. Why- why was Jungkook wearing Taehyung's t-shirt? Maybe it's his t-shirt but it was just lying on Taehyung's floor- why was it lying there? Why were so many clothes sprawled out? Why was Jungkook sleeping on Taehyung's bed and not the other one? Why-why was he naked in the bed? Why.. did Taehyung lie and said he didn't know where Jungkook was? Why were they staring at each other weirdly? What- the- what-

"Um, Park, you sure you're fine?" Jungkook asked and Jimin realized he's been staring. He looked away and nodded quickly.

"I'm fine." Jimin mumbled and then saw Jungkook scowl a little but ignored it. Jimin continued looking at Jungkook- who was now excitedly looking at the pool table.

"Can I play too?" Jungkook asked and Yoongi nodded and handed him the pool stick.

Jungkook looked around timidly and then rested his eyes on Taehyung and hesitantly spoke up, "Can- um- can you help, V? I'm not that good and I know you are." Jungkook said softly and Taehyung smirked.

"Sure." Taehyung responded. Yoongi and Hoseok were chatting idly on their own- and too fucking oblivious to realize how fucking obvious Jungkook and Taehyung were being.

Jungkook is amazing at everything- of course he is- and Jimin knows for a fact that he's good at Pool. They used to play quite a lot and Jungkook knows how to play it.

But now seeing Taehyung rest one hand on Jungkook's waist and lean over behind him, his front touching Jungkook's back- and seeing Jungkook lean back into his touch, so his ass basically against his crotch- and seeing Taehyung place his arms along Jungkook's. It was all too obvious and it was all coming together like a puzzle.

"Thought you were good at Pool, Kook." Jimin said dryly and then saw how Jungkook and Taehyung snapped their heads towards him. Both their cheeks reddened and Taehyung leaned away from Jungkook. Jungkook cleared his throat.

"I-I'm not." Jungkook said quickly, but then dropped the pool stick beside Taehyung, looking a little annoyed that Taehyung moved away from him.

"Alright, let's play a game. I'll go first." Yoongi suggested and Jimin nodded along- but he kept an eye on Jungkook and Taehyung. Jungkook slowly moved over to Taehyung's side of the table and Jimin watched the two were unaware of his eyes on them and did weird things. Weird things that Jimin brushed off at first but now made too much sense.