Chapter 33

Jungkook was walking through the crowded hallways, making his way to his locker. Yes, they were in boarding school but they still had lockers next to the classrooms and stuff. The loud chatter of students on a lively Wednesday morning rang in his ears and he could hear all the words pouring out of the students' mouths.

"The big dance is coming up."

"Ooh, I can't wait! Do you think anyone's gonna ask you out?"

"I hope so!"

Oh. That explains why everyone seemed so hyper. The dance was coming up. Their school held dances thrice a year and each time, students went crazy. It was a day where students were allowed to wear nice pretty clothes and dance the night away, and the food was usually great. People get really into it, by asking other people out through lavish proposals. It's rather cute.

Jungkook walked towards his locker and began slowly dialing in the numbers to unlock. While he did so, the door of the janitor closet opened and Jungkook saw as Yugyeom and Bambam walked out, cheeks pink.

They both were whispering to each other, but then Bambam realized Jungkook saw them, because he instantly jumped away from Yugyeom.

"I-I'll see you in class." Bambam said quickly and Yugyeom nodded.

"Um. Yeah." Yugyeom mumbled and they both awkwardly walked in separate ways.

Yugyeom looked up and saw Jungkook looking. They both held a look for a moment, but then Jungkook looked away.

He's so fucking stupid.

He would've gone all the way with Yugyeom last night, if he didn't let his mind get the best of him. He still remembers, or cringes rather, at the memory. He remembers the taste of stale wheat on his tongue and the warmth of alcohol brewing in his stomach.

He remembers the room being dark, with no lights on. He remembers Yugyeom taking Jungkook's shirt off and pulling his pants down in a haste. He remembers Yugyeom kissing down his neck and down his chest. He remembers panting, heavily, when Yugyeom began nipping at his inner thighs.

He remembers tipping his head back, letting stupid thoughts drown his senses. He remembers tightening his grip on the sheets underneath him, feeling Yugyeom's finger against his nipple and lips against his thigh. He remembers not completely being aware of his surroundings, or where he was, or who was on him.

He remembers grabbing onto Yugyeom's hair, closing his eyes, and whining out a loud Taehyung~.

He remembers Yugyeom sitting up, eyes furrowed in confusion and a little bit of disappointment. He remembers grabbing onto Yugyeom, spilling out apologies from his mouth.

He remembers Yugyeom smaching his hand away and getting off the bed, mumbling out incoherent curses as he put his shirt back on.

He also remembers how no one but him knows V's real name, yet Yugyeom still knew Jungkook moaned his name out loud.

Jungkook snapped out of his thoughts, not realizing he zoned off while staring at his lock. He quickly unlocked it and opened the locker, trying not to remember the rather embarrassing event.

Jungkook looked into his locker and gasped. There lay two roses, bright red. He felt his cheeks go just as red, a breathless giggle escaped his lips. He quickly took the two roses out and smelled them. Oh~ they smelled so pretty. Jungkook loved pretty things.

He noticed a little note along with the roses placed on his books- which made him wonder, who got these roses into his locker? There's only two people who know his locker combination apart from him.. Jimin and.. you can guess.