Chapter 5

"Oh come on."

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want to."

"But why not?"

"Why can't you suck my dick? Why do I have to suck yours?" Jungkook snapped and V rolled his eyes.

"Because..." V started and Jungkook raised his eyebrow and V just cleared his throat. "Alright, listen. You already had my dick up your ass, is it really that weird to have it in your mouth?"

Jungkook took a deep breath, closing his eyes and sighing.

Both the boys were in V's dorm, after football practice, all showered and clean. It was currently 6PM and they had free time until 8PM for dinner. What started out as both kissing each other firmly and attempting to rub crotches turned into another argument.

"Fair enough." Jungkook mumbled.

V's eyes widened- he couldn't believe Jungkook actually agreed. "Wait, really?"

"Yeah.. I mean, you're right. I have had your cock up my ass, so having it in my mouth can't be that bad." Jungkook said sheepishly, cheeks turning pink when V smirked.

Okay, so like, Jungkook didn't want to admit that he really wanted to give V a blowjob. Who wouldn't?

Minutes later, Jungkook found himself on his knees, his hair being tugged by V's hands as Jungkook moved his lips around the member.

"Fuck," V rasped and Jungkook wrapped his hand around the base of V's cock and continued licking to as much as he could (because, again, V's cock was bigger and longer than normal).

Jungkook continued bobbing his head, tongue swirling around the underside of his cock slowly. Suddenly, V's hand moved to the back of Jungkook's head. Jungkook's eyes widened and he made a choking side as V pushed Jungkook's head- shoving his cock further down Jungkook's throat.

"You're going too fucking slow-" V growled, continuing to fuck harshly into Jungkook's mouth. Jungkook remembered to keep breathing through his nose, not even realizing the whimpers that were escaping his lips as V's cock hit the back of his throat. Jungkook could feel tears emerging in his eyelids as he dragged at the new experience, trying his hardest to keep up with V's pace. Jungkook suddenly opened his eyes, looking up at V.

V caught a glimpse of Jungkook's big doey eyes, glazed with tears and threw his head back. He moaned out a fuck- and came, white liquid spurting down Jungkook's throat.

V pulled his cock out of Jungkook's swollen lips and back into his boxers, smirking at how cute Jungkook looked- all flustered and sore as he gulped. His face was red and his lips were swollen and wet, his hair completely disheveled.

"Can you not do that?!" Jungkook snapped, standing up.

"Do what?" V asked, blinking innocently and sitting back down on his bed.

"Shove your fucking cock down my throat, you... blimp!" Jungkook said in frustration. V cocked his head.

"Did you just call me blimp?" V asked and Jungkook made a whining noise and crawled onto the bed, seating himself on V's lap.

"I dunno. I'm really hard... c-can't think straight." Jungkook squeaked, grinding his cock against V's, his hands gripping V's shoulders.

"Aw, sucks. Let me help you out with that." V said softly. Jungkook glared at him. V pushed Jungkook's briefs down till his knees- which he kicked off. He wrapped his hand around Jungkook's cock and started pumping it slowly, making Jungkook shiver and grip V's shoulders tighter.